Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

Taco

All Star
Daps
Yeah the whole standing on the desk thing and putting the bottom of her feet on him was too much. I know my parents wouldn’t like to see that shyt. Something tells me she’s one of the “cool” teachers at school that everyone fukks with though.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that was a little bit more than he had a long night. Something's up. Or he's got narcolepsy.

Yea, that wasn't "asleep".

If I was a parent, I would be pissed.

There’s no reason for some cac bytch to touch my child. If he’s on drugs call the nurse, if he’s sleeping in class let him sleep then call me after ( I’ll deal with it), but don’t put your hands on my kid.

But, you're right. If I was a parent, I'd be pissed too.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this day and age?? the shyt was offensive period. you don't have a problem with a white teacher putting foot on a black student, standing on top of his desk, grabbing his hair, poking/prodding him like he's an animal, instead of actually using her training or the least bit of common sense to find other APPROPRIATE methods of dealing with the situation? stop with the troll shyt.

Other than her putting her feet on him, I'm not offended by that clip. Truth be told I'm not even offended by that as much as just acknowledging it being in appropriate. Everything else, I'm not losing sleep over any of that.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And then when one of these teachers gets knocked out we'll have posters on here calling the student a thug and asking for him to be locked up. We see teachers getting slept but we never see what happened before. We dont see how these teachers disrespect and humiliate some of these students. A lot of these teachers arent fit to be schooling children the same way a lot of these cops arent fit to be policing our neighborhoods. They dont know what these kids are dealing with at home. They cross the line then they play the victim when the student checks that chin.

The flipside to that coin is these kids who aren't fit to be students. I had a teacher back in high school who when you asked for a pencil, he'd mockingly ask you if he needed to bring you your cheese too (talking about that government welfare cheese). In hindsight he shouldn't have been a teacher, but at the same time as I get older and my tolerance decreases and these high school kids increasingly look like they should have been aborted, I get where he's coming from.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re either white or a you’re a c00n :manny:

Look at these ofays

Blacker than both of y’all... and miss me with the arbitrary c00n accusation y’all like to do... I’ve fought coaches in high school and I was in the wrong.... this ain’t shyt... her only crime is being white.... if that was teacher bae... every nikka in here would be : noah:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Blacker than both of y’all... and miss me with the arbitrary c00n accusation y’all like to do... I’ve fought coaches in high school and I was in the wrong.... this ain’t shyt... her only crime is being white.... if that was teacher bae... every nikka in here would be : noah:
You literally just babbling
Making no sense cac

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nerdy black guy said:
You answered my question with a question, which means you have no legit rebuttal.

LOL. Only on the coli would that be considered a 'win'. Your question is retarded and shows a complete lack of any historical understanding since it assumes the policy was enacted then, when the actual truth of the matter is that that particular policy was preceded by about 30 years' worth of Liberal policies that rendered the educational system in this country into the utter and dismal failure that ultimately produced your banal question in the first place.

'No Child Left Behind' was just the tip of an iceberg......and the only thing Liberals, and those fooled by them, can see.

The utter failure of their policies, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Black people, completely escapes them......like logic escapes your argument.

"Johnny can't read because 'No Child Left Behind'!!!"

No, dumb-ass. Johnny can't read because Liberal policies over 40 years BEFORE that have stripped every control educators had in the classroom and put those powers into the hands of administrators while simultaneously stripping the controls parents have over their own children and putting them into the hands of children who lack comprehension, discipline, or wisdom as to how to use those powers.

:snooze:

Last edited: