Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she was standing on that desk and put her feet on the kid. why are people acting like this is in any kind of way normal?

if she was concerned with him, how/why would she even have the time to get up on that desk? how do you even rationalize that?

she could have easily stood next to him to try and wake him up while waiting for the school nurse or some shyt. not get on his desk put her feet on him, pull his hair all that shyt

you nikkas different man

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Well, she's about to get fired and he'll graduate without knowing how to read.

Good Job, Liberals!!!

:snooze:

EDIT: Getting negged for this post is funny. Cats must attend(ed) the same school as the kid in the video since they can't read, either.​

What’s up with this cac rhetoric on here lately?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Think I've been called a 'cac' or a 'c00n' about 8-9 times so far.

They don't know my position so have to resort to straw men.

I have a cure for that......

:sas1:

If you ran a country what 1 thing would you do to make it better than the current 1 you live in?

If you had a choice to eradicate one insect on this planet what would be your pick?

What Are The Things You Would Do To Fix The Black Community And Race Starting Today?

#Inherently Official Check In. I wanna know who's about it.

What do you think it will take for blacks reach true equality?

:sas2:

Now you know my stance on 'White' people. More evidence available upon request.

Ban Bet is still up for grabs as well.​

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Exactly, my teachers literally threw shyt at us, and I went to a preppy mostly white private school so it was mostly Brad and Cindy getting projectiles hurled at them.

I have a feeling the woman being white and it being a black male student is going to tug on the coli’s heart strings though and they are going to feel hurt.
:francis: i've gotten chalk and balls thrown at me, never got stepped on breh and I too went to a mostly white private school

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas really gonna pretend that somebody standing in front of him on his desk and messing with him and the nikka not waking up is normal.

Boy look like he on dogfood but let's focus on the teacher though. Y'all gonna be looking crazy in a few years when young black folks start ODing like the white folks.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
That crossed my mind for a split second. All the offended weak minded militant psuedo Pro Black folks in here would have breakdown if that came to light.

What’s pseudo pro black about being uncomfortable with a white woman putting her hands on a black child :gucci:

This site really needs to take care of these white trolls.