Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Gotta feeling some folks are going to be gloriously offended by that clip. I don't have a problem with her actions, but in this day and age..........
Exactly, my teachers literally threw shyt at us, and I went to a preppy mostly white private school so it was mostly Brad and Cindy getting projectiles hurled at them.

I have a feeling the woman being white and it being a black male student is going to tug on the coli’s heart strings though and they are going to feel hurt.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nicole0416 said:
dafuq does that have to do with any liberal ideaology??! and wtf do you know about him? Nothing.. stfu. yeah take your c00n or cac azz back to sleep just like the image you posted.

I'd go through your points one-by-one and decimate them, but I'll just make the same Ban Bet I offered earlier.

Also, Liberal Ideology is THE reason why the American School system, from Elementary to College, is utter trash now.

Liberals are Black peoples' WORST enemy.​

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
If I was a parent I would be pissed.

There’s no reason for some cac bytch to touch my child. If he’s on drugs call the nurse, if he’s sleeping in class let him sleep then call me after ( I’ll deal with it), but don’t put your hands on my kid.

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I'd go through your points one-by-one and decimate them, but I'll just make the same Ban Bet I offered earlier.

Also, Liberal Ideology is THE reason why the American School system is such trash now.

Liberals are Black peoples' WORST enemy.​

Which president passed no child left behind?