Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Gotta feeling some folks are going to be gloriously offended by that clip. I don't have a problem with her actions, but in this day and age..........
this day and age?? the shyt was offensive period. you don't have a problem with a white teacher putting foot on a black student, standing on top of his desk, grabbing his hair, poking/prodding him like he's an animal, instead of actually using her training or the least bit of common sense to find other APPROPRIATE methods of dealing with the situation? stop with the troll shyt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That crossed my mind for a split second. All the offended weak minded militant psuedo Pro Black folks in here would have breakdown if that came to light.

I knew I struck a nerve :mjlol:

Yeah you’re definitely white. You even negged me and said “stop being offended”

That’s WS talk straight up :russ:

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
this day and age?? the shyt was offensive period. you don't have a problem with a white teacher putting foot on a black student, standing on top of his desk, grabbing his hair, poking/prodding him like he's an animal, instead of actually using her training or the least bit of common sense to find other APPROPRIATE methods of dealing with the situation? stop with the troll shyt.
Guy is unresponsive and she’s up on the desk playing with his hair :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Well, she's about to get fired and he'll graduate without knowing how to read.

Good Job, Liberals!!!

:snooze:
dafuq does that have to do with any liberal ideaology??! and wtf do you know about him? Nothing.. stfu. yeah take your c00n or cac azz back to sleep just like the image you posted.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My science teacher used to throw tennis balls and chalk board erasers at people who fell asleep :mjlol:

Not gonna lie, it would be hilarious to hear that tennis ball sound off someone’s skull or people waking up looking like they just ate a powdered donut and forgot to clean up after.