Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
is there something internally wrong with you retarded ass nikkas?

Even if the kid is just asleep in class at what point does putting your feet on his chest, slapping him and pulling his hair correct this problem in anyway? And what part of that was educational?
Save the fact yall are acting like people dont sleep in class and realize obviously this might be a bit more than just sleep since he wont woke up and maybe call the damn nurse.

Yall are just assuming he's on xanax or some shyt and even if he is and is ODing or some shyt, wtf is putting her feet on him going to do?

Then you got this other troglodyte ass nikka @Una Mas literally imagining scenarios about smoking, drinking, jordan buying or whatever the fukk he's rambling about to justify this.

And to top it off according to the story they were playing around which makes this situation even more fukking stupid. Kid cant fall asleep in class but grown ass teacher can play around and put her feet on students to have fun and not teach.
But you sambo ass nikkas are still in here mad about some damn sleeping.

Some of yall nikkas really need to shove your keyboard in a fukking blender

Fredo should have stayed awake in class too. Now he's asleep ....in the cut.....permanently.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
  • Sitting next to the sleeping kid ala trolling him to get up (sure:jbhmm:)
  • Repeating their name and telling them to wake up (Certainly :ehh:)
  • Sending them to the office because they would rather sleep in class (right on:yeshrug:)
  • Standing on the desk, putting your dirty ass shoes on the dude's forehead, and grabbing at his crown (WTF:mindblown::dahell:)
Teacher was extra as fukk and I'm from a time where teachers would diss mom dukes, make fun of kids attire, and etc:aicmon:

Last edited:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I used to fall asleep in class all the time in high school. I was a very shytty high school student though :russ: eventually got my act together and graduated from a top 25 university. Had to go the JC route after high school

Last edited: