The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are a fukking caricature... :pachaha:

Out of 20 plus thousands posts... you take 2 of them and conclude I’m a sellout... God love ya... cause you ain’t got enough sense to make it on your own..... I hope you older and on your way out, cause if the babies gotta depend you with this irresponsible way of thinking... then :wow:
:russell: Don’t talk to me. Could give less than a fuk about your thoughts, just like I told you on those other threads. Adios.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
this day and age?? the shyt was offensive period. you don't have a problem with a white teacher putting foot on a black student, standing on top of his desk, grabbing his hair, poking/prodding him like he's an animal, instead of actually using her training or the least bit of common sense to find other APPROPRIATE methods of dealing with the situation? stop with the troll shyt.

She was unproffesional and extra trying to get laughs. But I'm guessing if he allowed this,and wasn't in a rush to even pretend like he was about to wake up. That she is a teacher that they like,and she must have a good relationship with them.
I'd be more alarmed by the fact she thinks its okay for her to stand on desk,and that this young man obviously doesn't take her seriously or as a real authority figure:martin:
Getting along with your students and being playful is cool,but signs point to the fact she may play too damn much and is too friendly with the students.
Theres only a few fine teachers I would have ever allowed this from:whoo:,so she must be cool or he has bad taste in women:scust:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is that comments section posted
Was the student ill?

Nothing wrong with that nikka. He can play on the phone, play ball, talk to girls, get his hair done, hang with his nikkaz, smoke, drink, but when its time for class......now all of a sudden he's too tired. Bet his mom makes sure he's clothes are on point though.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That’s why I said.. not in this instance... I’ve put my foot on a couple of nikkas shoulders.... the instance in the video was a helluva lot more pleasant... Sheeiittt.. I done had a nikka put his foot on my shoulder to keep it a buck.... y’all nikkas living some enchanted and charmed lives.... if this is really “offensive” to you.... and I actually got the time and energy to let other people know you’re offended by it....

You've put your foot on a couple nikkas shoulders?when and why:picard:?

Better have been violently,and nowhere near Harlem:dame:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Teacher deserves to be fired for being an idiot but why is the boy sleeping in class.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with that nikka. He can play on the phone, play ball, talk to girls, get his hair done, hang with his nikkaz, smoke, drink, but when its time for class......now all of a sudden he's too tired. Bet his mom makes sure he's clothes are on point though.

:laugh:

As a father, my first question was why was he asleep in class....?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Y
Well, she's about to get fired and he'll graduate without knowing how to read.

Good Job, Liberals!!!

:snooze:

EDIT: Getting negged for this post is funny. Cats must attend(ed) the same school as the kid in the video since they can't read, either.​
Yeah, it's liberals fault that our education infrastructure has gone to shyt :stopitslime:

Oh wait, who signed NCLB which took money out of inner city schools? Oh, republicans.
And who just tried cutting all the spending on arts and music endowments? oh, republicans.

Get the fukk outta here, know nothing clown. :camby: