Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The same little wannabe “awkward Black guy contrarian” dweebs in here applauding this teacher are the same ignorant spineless lames doing mental yoga to excuse Kanye’s behavior.

You shall all perish.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I’d bet the house AND the farm that the same suckas in here excusing the teacher, would be giving her ABSOLUTE HELL if she was Black.

But because she’s white “let’s do mind flips and find reasons to excuse it :krs:

No, seriously- replay the video picturing the teacher being a Black woman, then picture the Coli’s subsequent replies. :mjpls:

“See what I mean! Typical Black male hate from Black women!”
“Throw her under the jail!”
“B*tch must’ve lost her mind!”

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The same little wannabe “awkward Black guy contrarian” dweebs in here applauding this teacher are the same ignorant spineless lames doing mental yoga to excuse Kanye’s behavior.

You shall all perish.
No I'm the nikka who told y'all Kanye been crazy for 10 years now.
I’d bet the house AND the farm that the same suckas in here excusing the teacher, would be giving her ABSOLUTE HELL if she was Black.

But because she’s white “let’s do mind flips and find reasons to excuse it :krs:
Wrong again. That teacher did not fukk a student. She didn't harm a student. If anything she was a danger to herself and unprofessional. But the school gonna handle that and it ain't job loss worthy in my book.

But all this a moot point at my house because his ass the one sleeping in class. Best to find out why. Because assumedly the boy my responsibility in this scenario.

Y'all done went and showed out at the schoolhouse and talking about suing the district. But the boy was sleeping in math this week he gonna be sleeping in English next week.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this were nigeria, he would have been flogged awake. We don't fukk around when it comes to education.

People need to stop fukking complaining and do something about these disrespectful kids. The other day i saw a teacher in the ER that got bit by a student! I was like :dahell: I would have knocked the kid the fukk out if i got bitten!

This sounds a whole lot like using any means to enforce accountabilty.... online nikkas dont like that shyt... unless it applies to a black woman

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
She had her feet on a dope fein.

She should've lost her job. Luckily she retired early

Far as homie. If he don't get them drugs under control he will have a long life in and out the jail system

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No I'm the nikka who told y'all Kanye been crazy for 10 years now.
Wrong again. That teacher did not fukk a student. She didn't harm a student. If anything she was a danger to herself and unprofessional. But the school gonna handle that and it ain't job loss worthy in my book.

But all this a moot point at my house because his ass the one sleeping in class. Best to find out why. Because assumedly the boy my responsibility in this scenario.

Y'all done went and showed out at the schoolhouse and talking about suing the district. But the boy was sleeping in math this week he gonna be sleeping in English next week.

That stupid bytch resorted to child like behavior. Putting her shoes in a kids head is ok? :what:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Well, that was childish and extreme. Just tap him in the shoulder or something. Or even better, just yell out his name.