Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nothing wrong with that nikka. He can play on the phone, play ball, talk to girls, get his hair done, hang with his nikkaz, smoke, drink, but when its time for class......now all of a sudden he's too tired. Bet his mom makes sure he's clothes are on point though.

Now your just making a bunch of stupid racist,stereotypical conclusions based on nothing:martin:
That ban should be coming any minute now.
Some kids just don't give a damn about school. But they are still kids and know who's class they can do this in and who's class they can't.
I used to go to sleep all the time,Excuse me for realizing some of the curriculum was nonsense,and that these teachers sucked at teaching:martin:
Question is do you believe it's the teachers fault for not being respected or feared as an authority figure,or is it the parents fault that kids have no fear acting a ass in class.
I would say its 60% 40% mostly teachers fault. Kids definitely know who the teachers are who don't really give a damn,and want to be friends more than your teacher.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Well, she's about to get fired and he'll graduate without knowing how to read.

Good Job, Liberals!!!

:snooze:

EDIT: Getting negged for this post is funny. Cats must attend(ed) the same school as the kid in the video since they can't read, either.​
If this were nigeria, he would have been flogged awake. We don't fukk around when it comes to education.

People need to stop fukking complaining and do something about these disrespectful kids. The other day i saw a teacher in the ER that got bit by a student! I was like :dahell: I would have knocked the kid the fukk out if i got bitten!

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
@Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla.. could y'all get this cac banned?
You sound like you shouldn't have children. Probably one of those typical single mothers with an ain't about sh!t baby daddy. That's why you make all those excuses for kids cuz you've been making excuses since forever with all the dumb decisions you've made. You probably make sure they got their baby Jordans and Timbs though. Meanwhile the kid is a terror in school.
Everybody gotta neg @Una Mas and that other cac b*stard ON SIGHT from this moment on

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOL. Only on the coli would that be considered a 'win'. Your question is retarded and shows a complete lack of any historical understanding since it assumes the policy was enacted then, when the actual truth of the matter is that that particular policy was preceded by about 30 years' worth of Liberal policies that rendered the educational system in this country into the utter and dismal failure that ultimately produced your banal question in the first place.

'No Child Left Behind' was just the tip of an iceberg......and the only thing Liberals, and those fooled by them, can see.

The utter failure of their policies, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Black people, completely escapes them......like logic escapes your argument.

"Johnny can't read because 'No Child Left Behind'!!!"

No, dumb-ass. Johnny can't read because Liberal policies over 40 years BEFORE that have stripped every control educators had in the classroom and put those powers into the hands of administrators while simultaneously stripping the controls parents have over their own children and putting them into the hands of children who lack comprehension, discipline, or wisdom as to how to use those powers.

:snooze:

You're right, but you're talking over these folk's heads unfortunately.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now your just making a bunch of stupid racist,stereotypical conclusions based on nothing:martin:
That ban should be coming any minute now.
Some kids just don't give a damn about school. But they are still kids and know who's class they can do this in and who's class they can't.
I used to go to sleep all the time,Excuse me for realizing some of the curriculum was nonsense,and that these teachers sucked at teaching:martin:
Question is do you believe it's the teachers fault for not being respected or feared as an authority figure,or is it the parents fault that kids have no fear acting a ass in class.
I would say its 60% 40% mostly teachers fault. Kids definitely know who the teachers are who don't really give a damn,and want to be friends more than your teacher.

Mostly teachers fault? You lost and then some. And ain't nobody banning sh!t. Get used to opposing views pu$$y. While we're at it did you even read the update to this story. Kid wasn't even sleeping. Him and the teacher were playing around. And the father had no problem with the incident. Only folks that had a problem was you sensitive b!tch made generation of Black folks. I can't believe how pathetic some of you are nowadays. Offended and whining about everything . Can't get a job cuz you're cuz when you were in school you was too busy sleeping, but you'll try everything in your power to get someone fired over nothing. Get the person who stayed awoke fired cuz he passed your azz up in life. Sensitive b!tch made nikkaz. Ol incapable of reading the fine print azz negros.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all nikkas really gonna pretend that somebody standing in front of him on his desk and messing with him and the nikka not waking up is normal.

Boy look like he on dogfood but let's focus on the teacher though. Y'all gonna be looking crazy in a few years when young black folks start ODing like the white folks.
Exactly. nikkas refuse to hold their children accountable.

How can it be okay for a kid to be completely blasted and sleep in class? And people are outraged at the teacher?

No wonder our schools are so fukked up. No one gives a fukk about education anymore.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll ask again. What would happen to a black male teacher if he did this exact thing to a white female student? What would be white peoples reactions

the same reaction as white male doing this to a white female student just with racial slurs added

girls and boys are handled differently we all know that. a male cannot do that to a female in this society period, it doesn't matter the race.

anyway, i feel this was definitely extra because if it was really that hard to wake this kid up i would seriously think something else is wrong other than being tired and would probably alert medical staff.

she all up on the desk trying to put on a damn show but he could be dying or something. that is what would piss me off. now if this kid was on drugs, its still extra, but i wouldnt feel bad for him.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Alt Right Tactics
@Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla.. could y'all get this cac banned?
Everybody gotta neg @Una Mas and that other cac b*stard ON SIGHT from this moment on

Yeah you're another remedial azz dude who was on the short bus and too busy showing out in class instead of hitting them books. Now you offended cuz you've been left behind by your more studious peers and blame all your shortcomings on cacs. Too busy falling asleep in class, but at least your moms copped you some Jordan's.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

The only breh in a class full of cacs

His parents completely and utterly fukked up by 'moving on up and having our boy around good white folk'

Instead of confident and happy - he feels trapped. Diversity is awesome, but putting your son in a position like this.. of course dude is defeated and feels defeated daily. Some white woman is pulling his braids, cacs say 'boy' when talking about him and what can he do really?

Besides the cacs who of course always HAVE TO cross the fukking line (he's in a lose lose situation he can't do anything here or he's the aggressive negro they embraced years before) his parents are the real people to blame here.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Exactly. nikkas refuse to hold their children accountable.

How can it be okay for a kid to be completely blasted and sleep in class? And people are outraged at the teacher?

No wonder our schools are so fukked up. No one gives a fukk about education anymore.

is there something internally wrong with you retarded ass nikkas?

Even if the kid is just asleep in class at what point does putting your feet on his chest, slapping him and pulling his hair correct this problem in anyway? And what part of that was educational?
Save the fact yall are acting like people dont sleep in class and realize obviously this might be a bit more than just sleep since he wont woke up and maybe call the damn nurse.

Yall are just assuming he's on xanax or some shyt and even if he is and is ODing or some shyt, wtf is putting her feet on him going to do?

Then you got this other troglodyte ass nikka @Una Mas literally imagining scenarios about smoking, drinking, jordan buying or whatever the fukk he's rambling about to justify this.

And to top it off according to the story they were playing around which makes this situation even more fukking stupid. Kid cant fall asleep in class but grown ass teacher can play around and put her feet on students to have fun and not teach.
But you sambo ass nikkas are still in here mad about some damn sleeping.

Some of yall nikkas really need to shove your keyboard in a fukking blender