Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I said call the nurse if the kid is not responding to the teacher. You are damn fool if you think this kid is just sleepy after all that shyt the CAC teacher was doing. If the nurse is not able to help then call the paramedics. You really think this kid is just sleepy after being kicked in the chest, shoulder, and had his platts yanked on :gucci:
Kid look like he on narcotics. Or he hit bong of indica then came to class. Regardless the teachers fukk up is non issue if this nikka ain't out here slipping. bytch hurt his ego. So what? His ass shouldn't been sleep in class.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Worse than that these kids are terrorizing communities and lagging behind in education. That's partly why I put Bill as my avy. Folks were offended over his legitimate criticisms. Black kids especially males can't afford the luxury of bullsh!tting through school and life. Don't say nothing cuz then you're a cac or c00n.

So many are so used to going through life being mediocre and irresponsible that when they get called out on it they then get offended. Kids years ago didn't have the audacity to fall asleep in class or disrespect teachers. Meanwhile these dikkheads on the Coli encourage that kind of behavior. Then they scream white supremacy when that same fukkup in school grows up to be sh!t.
I fell asleep in high school and college classes; B-C average student. teacher even joked and brought a pillow to class for me. We braided each other’s hair in class, got detention, participated in clownery.. lol. Didn’t start getting attentive til my law classes bc it iinterested me. Yet I and my female and male classmates managed to be productive, you ignorant Fukk.

Now neg me again u cac worshipping bytch.

Last edited:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas really gonna pretend that somebody standing in front of him on his desk and messing with him and the nikka not waking up is normal.

Boy look like he on dogfood but let's focus on the teacher though. Y'all gonna be looking crazy in a few years when young black folks start ODing like the white folks.
He was prolly off a xan
Dog food, what is you like 40:heh:
Regardless that’s not the way to deal with somebody coming to school lifted
She was doing the most for attention from kids

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are none :what:, that’s why her putting her foot on his shoulder was extra.

That’s why I said.. not in this instance... I’ve put my foot on a couple of nikkas shoulders.... the instance in the video was a helluva lot more pleasant... Sheeiittt.. I done had a nikka put his foot on my shoulder to keep it a buck.... y’all nikkas living some enchanted and charmed lives.... if this is really “offensive” to you.... and I actually got the time and energy to let other people know you’re offended by it....

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
She resigned. The kid's father hopes she gets her job back. I'm thinking he may be one of the few black families in the area and is afraid of retaliation. The other teachers and students are outraged she resigned, because, well...white women can never do anything wrong or be punished.

Yeah considering how white that classroom was... yeah I can see that