Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Teacher shouldn't have been all extra but
What's the nurse gonna do about dude sleeping in class.:francis:
What if the kid ODing what the nurse gonna do.:francis:
That kid at black man in America. At 12 years old he should be responsible for self.

What would white people say and do if a black male teacher did this exact thing to a white female student?

Last edited:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Teacher shouldn't have been all extra but
What's the nurse gonna do about dude sleeping in class.:francis:
What if the kid ODing what the nurse gonna do.:francis:
That kid at black man in America. At 12 years old he should be responsible for self.
Tht kinda thinking is what gets black kids tried as adults. Hell with tht thinking we should just kick all our 12 n up kids out tha house, they grown:troll:

Dysfunctional ass mindset

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The nurse would call the paramedics. A 12 year old in that condition doesn’t need his hair pulled or be stepped on. He need assistance from someone in the medical profession. You are making this harder than it really is.
So we gonna call the paramedics cause dude sleeping in class.
My point is he don't need all that for sleeping in class. He needed to wake the fukk up. This woman probably been trying to wake this kid up. Teacher did a bunch of extra shyt BECAUSE he was sleep. And y'all wanna act all outraged cause what? The boy gonna have bruised ego.:stopitslime:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tht kinda thinking is what gets black kids tried as adults. Hell with tht thinking we should just kick all our 12 n up kids out tha house, they grown:troll:

Dysfunctional ass mindset
They living in a dysfunctional ass reality. Coddling these boys is what got these new age rappers wearing dresses.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So we gonna call the paramedics cause dude sleeping in class.
My point is he don't need all that for sleeping in class. He needed to wake the fukk up. This woman probably been trying to wake this kid up. Teacher did a bunch of extra shyt BECAUSE he was sleep. And y'all wanna act all outraged cause what? The boy gonna have bruised ego.:stopitslime:
I said call the nurse if the kid is not responding to the teacher. You are damn fool if you think this kid is just sleepy after all that shyt the CAC teacher was doing. If the nurse is not able to help then call the paramedics. You really think this kid is just sleepy after being kicked in the chest, shoulder, and had his platts yanked on :gucci:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You sound like you shouldn't have children. Probably one of those typical single mothers with an ain't about sh!t baby daddy. That's why you make all those excuses for kids cuz you've been making excuses since forever with all the dumb decisions you've made. You probably make sure they got their baby Jordans and Timbs though. Meanwhile the kid is a terror in school.

Nahhh. Lol... u got emotional huh? Aside from that - U got the wrong one you racist fukkk. Better check my credentials. Couldn’t hold back that white supremacy self hate stance of yours this time...??? Excuses for black kids .. no I just have empathy and expectations, standards for my people and don’t let your type get away with degrading us. Let’s address your next point tho-

As for me, Far from typical - ive been striving since birth. I don’t usually talk about my shyt unless provoked but since you went there. 1. Law- information technology (that’s me), 10 yr career growth so far 2. My “kid” just scored the highest score in the class for the Virginia Standards of Learning and is currently on track for the STEM program (that’s science and technology, engineering, for your illiterate azz), even outpaced the cacs 3. Above average in behavior- Honor roll student, 4. “Kid’s father” no he’s about his shyt- college grad, and therapist at a hospital 5. Yes to timbos and sneaks - bc I can keep my child fresh to def 6. This single mother prob has more income and net worth than you, your useless excuse of parents (for raising you), and the white man’s dykkk that you bend over for, combined.

Ummmmm...so you were saying????

:sas2:

Last edited:

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
Oh so you really wanna be technical??? No ones foot should go on another person especially not some racist cac cave dweller. Don’t know where ur from, but even raising your foot is a sign of disrespect not at the least actually putting foot to body.
The way she lifted her foot was more "suck these toes why don't ya" than "you a dog to me"
Teacher looked fit, and the balance on the desk was impressive, so I might've been intrigued to go for it after class. I love polished pink toes:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fuk are you always on some straight up sell
Out white supremacist shyt? Always doing the most ...

You are a fukking caricature... :pachaha:

Out of 20 plus thousands posts... you take 2 of them and conclude I’m a sellout... God love ya... cause you ain’t got enough sense to make it on your own..... I hope you older and on your way out, cause if the babies gotta depend you with this irresponsible way of thinking... then :wow:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They living in a dysfunctional ass reality. Coddling these boys is what got these new age rappers wearing dresses.

Worse than that these kids are terrorizing communities and lagging behind in education. That's partly why I put Bill as my avy. Folks were offended over his legitimate criticisms. Black kids especially males can't afford the luxury of bullsh!tting through school and life. Don't say nothing cuz then you're a cac or c00n.

So many are so used to going through life being mediocre and irresponsible that when they get called out on it they then get offended. Kids years ago didn't have the audacity to fall asleep in class or disrespect teachers. Meanwhile these dikkheads on the Coli encourage that kind of behavior. Then they scream white supremacy when that same fukkup in school grows up to be sh!t.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nahhh. Lol... u got emotional huh? Aside from that - U got the wrong one you racist fukkk. Better check my credentials. Couldn’t hold back that white supremacy self hate stance of yours this time...??? Excuses for kids .. no I just have empathy and expectations for my people. Let’s address your next point tho-

As for me, Far from typical - ive been striving since birth. I don’t usually talk about my shyt unless provoked but since you went there. 1. Law- information technology (that’s me) . 2. My “kid” just scored the highest score in the class for the Virginia Standards of Learning is currently on track for the STEM program (that’s science and technology, engineering, for your illiterate azz) 3. Above average in behavior- Honor roll student, 4. “Kid’s father” no he’s about his shyt- college grad, and therapist at a hospital 5. Yes to timbos and sneaks - bc I can keep my child fresh to def 6. This single mother prob has more income and net worth than you, your useless excuse of parents (for raising you), and the white man’s dykkk that you bend over for, combined.

Ummmmm...so you were saying????

:sas2:

Didn't read, negged, ignored. Worthless incubator.