Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
teachers really have a problem. way too many cases of them hugging up on or straight up fukking kids. usually in elementary schools too. I don't see this as often with colleges despite them all being of consensual age by that point. shows that the greater the authority teachers are given over the them the more likely they are to abuse it. Makes me think perhaps having a second adult , like a teachers assistant in the classroom might be a good idea to kept this stuff from happening.

Dated this teacher once and she was telling me the issue is you spend most of your day interacting with kids who already look grown and things can become warped to some these teachers. I was like :whoa:

Shorty sounded like she was trying to justify it lol

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
:dahell:

Spooky :scust:

But could be innocent :manny:

That’s why as a teacher you can’t be too nice and friendly with your students. These kids and parents are always looking for a come up.

He does look creepy tho :patrice:
I been teaching over ten years, no hugs from me, kids can side hug me that’s it bro, this shyt is sick but I’m not surprised, while both men and women teachers sometime engage in inappropriate behavior with students, the men be the ones getting caught …like this clown :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i subbed in a H.S. once when i was 20. never again.
it was an art class so the kids were in groups of four
doing self portraits on gridded paper. i walked over to
a table of girls, 16-17 years old and ask how everyone
is getting along. one chick looks me dead in the eye and
says "do you like blowjobs?" all four of them were staring
at me...i just walked away. later that day a male student
told me that some girl in the H.S. liked me. i'm looking at
him like what the fukk am i supposed to do with this information?

fukk all that noise.

Last edited: