Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dated this teacher once and she was telling me the issue is you spend most of your day interacting with kids who already look grown and things can become warped to some these teachers. I was like :whoa:

Shorty sounded like she was trying to justify it lol

A LOT of these female teachers want to relive their middle/high school years, because they never got attention from the cool boys when they were teens. It's sick, and no one calls it out until it's too late, and they've r*ped a student.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
A female teacher did the same to me rubing her big old titties on me for like 10 seconds:mjlol::francis:

Hey:yeshrug: handsome nikkas problems

I wonder if folks would react different it was an attractive female doing it to a boy in h.s . since some here actually get all:mjlit: when its a female teacher

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
it’s scary that she made no attempt to remove herself from the situation until they both seen they were being recorded and he pushed her away…sad smh

Nobody in the class has an issue with it.. they had more of an issue with the camera being there.

Straight triflin' on all accounts.

She’s looking right at the camera. They clearly set him up. Still no excuse for him hugging up on her like that…

Yeah, the fact that they were all looking into the camera is odd and the first sign that something is off. Highly doubt a teacher would be that bold in the middle of a classroom with everybody there.
Second is that everyone is already standing around.

I'm gonna guess that they were being shown first aid (cpr, heimlich maneuver) and some of the kids were acting a fool so that somebody could be caught in a bad position. High school kids would especially be prone to goofy behavior during these demonstrations. You can practice CPR on a mannequin, it's a little harder for the Heimlich maneuver.

steps-in-Heimlich-maneuver.jpg

Disclaimer: This is not a post condoning teachers having inappriopriate relationships, this is a post trying to find the most positive scenario.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the clip above my last post shows she wasn’t a part of it as I thought…and it made that creep look even worse

Yeah, the fact that they were all looking into the camera is odd and the first sign that something is off. Highly doubt a teacher would be that bold in the middle of a classroom with everybody there.
Second is that everyone is already standing around.

I'm gonna guess that they were being shown first aid (cpr, heimlich maneuver) and some of the kids were acting a fool so that somebody could be caught in a bad position. High school kids would especially be prone to goofy behavior during these demonstrations. You can practice CPR on a mannequin, it's a little harder for the Heimlich maneuver.

steps-in-Heimlich-maneuver.jpg

Disclaimer: This is not a post condoning teachers having inappriopriate relationships, this is a post trying to find the most positive scenario.