Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
:gucci:
What kind of :sitdown::sitdown: post did you just make.

this man is clearly a Pedophile who feels comfortable preying on children in the open. If he’s bold enough to do this in front of other kids, imagine what he does behind closed doors:pacspit:
:gucci:
What kind of :sitdown::sitdown: post did you just make.

this man is clearly a Pedophile who feels comfortable preying on children in the open. If he’s bold enough to do this in front of other kids, imagine what he does behind closed doors:pacspit:

A lot of teachers male and female get too friendly with their students and the schools turn blind eye to it unless there are complaints. I agree this s was beyond improper and he deserves to be fired and investigated. But also people do wrongfully accuse people in these situations. I agree he deserves to be fired and investigated.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
teachers really have a problem. way too many cases of them hugging up on or straight up fukking kids. usually in elementary schools too. I don't see this as often with colleges despite them all being of consensual age by that point. shows that the greater the authority teachers are given over the them the more likely they are to abuse it. Makes me think perhaps having a second adult , like a teachers assistant in the classroom might be a good idea to kept this stuff from happening.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:dahell:

Spooky :scust:

But could be innocent :manny:

That’s why as a teacher you can’t be too nice and friendly with your students. These kids and parents are always looking for a come up.

He does look creepy tho :patrice:
Innocent my ass. If that was your daughter or kinfolk you would want to shoot the fade

if it was innocent he would not have looked shook when the camera was on his ass

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Old head must be a substitute. Any seasoned male teacher knows you better not even look too hard in the girls' direction, let alone touch them in any way. Pre-covid, the female teachers used to hug up on male students like it was nothing. I felt like I was the only one who saw that as weirdo behavior. These are children at the end of the day, despite how grown some of them look.