Taylor Swift fukks with Future's "DS2" album

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
She already has a healthy Black audience. They won't say that shyt out loud but she at least has a song or 3 on sistas play lists. Especially the under 20 crowd. If you ask a Black teen girl or younger they got Taylor Swift tickets they are losing their goddam minds.

Yep I know a black woman is almost 30 who saw her perform in Germany and then took the train and saw her perform in Amsterdam, floor seats. Says her concert was fire.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The taylor hate is :mjlol:

You think her marketing teams wants her shouting out Future:mjlol:

fukking FUTURE:mjlol:

Taylor used to make her high school boyfriend driver her to young buck house cause she was a fan and wanted to look at all his cars...

And you think she above listening to future:mjlol:

Coli militants reversed c00ned themselves with this one :mjlol:

What is future to "low" of an artist for the almighty taylor swift to listen to :francis:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
yall stay overreacting let that white girl cook

627f27d4-eb18-420b-aaaf-acb8f525b222.gif

i would :eat: her skinny ass :noah:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get upset a 20 something white girl likes a mainstream rap artist about 25 years after the fact, brehs.

White girls have been helping your favorite mainstream rappers go gold and platinum since Blondie hung out with Fab Five Freddy :snoop:

Most people on here are fools lol, how is this even an issue smh

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
His fans barely can.
:bryan:

Underrated post.

I never said Taylor Swift fans listen to Kendrick, but Taylor Swift has clearly tried to change that as she's been showing him support since long before he was getting mainstream love, and continued to support after he dropped TPAB. That's pretty dope that she stood by him after that when most PC/safe pop stars would've never embraced Kendrick after that album.
Yea she was in an interview like last year saying she wished she was friends with Kendrick.

And these dudes really cant fathom the whitest of white chicks listening to rap?

fukking Juicy J concerts be full of white chicks.