Taylor Swift fukks with Future's "DS2" album

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

I can't hate on Taylor, she's knows she's whiter than white bread but she don't take herself too seriously. I don't doubt she likes hiphop, :obama:: Atleast she ain't switching ass caczelea. I like her because shes essentially a smack in the face of white supremacy. They thought she'd be the quintessential white country postergirl, they thought was gonna be their perfect little aryan princess . :wow: Only to find out she's a rebellious feminist n-lover. All the cacs on st0rmfr0nt got to be angry that shes so comfortable associating with so many black rappers. It's only a matter of time before she's spotted with her "friend" Darnell on her arms.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli is turning into a bunch of old dusty ass hating conspiracy loving haters.:snoop: Do yall hate every fukking thing and everyone?:dwillhuh:

Some brehs on this site =

conspiracy.jpg

Shyt is both embarrasing and hilarious

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If she came out hating Drake yall would be in here praising her instead of calling her a culture vulture
:sas1:

Coli nikkas change their mind as often as the wind blows. Im surprised folks are mad she's commenting on rap/hip hop, it's the one genre of music she can't really make music for, but hip hop can still drop a top Billboard record or album. She's gotta watch the competition...keep your friends close & your enemies closer :sas2:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Coli is turning into a bunch of old dusty ass hating conspiracy loving haters.:snoop: Do yall hate every fukking thing and everyone?:dwillhuh:
Its a bunch of miserable Eliott Rodgers fishing for daps from what's become the toxic collective hivemind of the site.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This bytch fake AF. She deleted the instagram post.
How did you even know this? I'll say one thing though now that I'm reading this thread @GoddamnyamanProf , you're wrong about it being the coli. Swift is hated and considered overrated by everyone who isn't a fan. I was dying on Twitter last week when some little girl got 20000 retreats for saying she imagines that the parents of swift fans vote for Donald trump. The only thing I have against her is what I have against every celebrity, encouraging a culture of worship while feigning humility. But that's a spinoff thread.

Last edited: