Taylor Swift fukks with Future's "DS2" album

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Man y'all hate on EVERYTHING..

Cant even take a fukking compliment in stride.

You idiots think shes doing this to somehow get futures audience :childplease::heh:

Only rappers do shyt like that when they name drop famous people in their courses

'Do the Halle Berry'
"Tupac Back"
"Barry Bonds"

so on and so forth

Anyways, Taylor Swift:salute:..Feels good to get recognition from the mainstream

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
His fans barely can.

I been going bar for bar these nikkas know what's poppin wit me :francis:

I can go from car to car these bytches quarter million at least :wow:

2,000 for the shoes, I keep some shyt on my feet. :ohhh:

I'm prolly in the mood to fukk your bytch on the beach :mjcry:

Newjerz

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't say she a culture vulture but nothing she does seem genuine besides the Kendrick shyt. People in here acting like Taylor swift bigging up Future is gonna make her fanbase go buy his shyt :mjlol:ol I'm happy Taylor acknowledges rap ass muthafukkas. I was gonna say nikkas but I forgot most of the booth is white:mjlol:...I know a lot of White girls like her who act a certain way when they get around Blacks, tryna be down and shyt :mjlol:. When you really think about it--shes really no different than most of posters in the booth :mjlol: bu bu bu bu but she used to listen to Young Buck, shes down with rap man! :mjlol:

Edit : You can tell who the cacaziods is once they start throwing the words "fake militant" around :mjlol:

Aint nobody mad in here but the double standards of you cacaziods is embarrassing.. I bet if Future said that to her yall cacaziods would say that hes trying to get cac audience, cacaziods stay exposing themselves :mjcry:... and calling out bullshyt means youre a militant now? Cacazoids angry and reaching like a muthafukka:mjlol:

Yall be calling Nicki and Rihanna fake, but once somebody calls AmeriKKKas favorite white fake they get labeled a fake militant by cacaziods and c00ns ..I put money up none of you cacaziods would call a Black person a fake militant to their face tho :francis: And if you a c00n fukk you too :scust:

The booth lost :mjcry:

Last edited:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Maybe Kendrick legitimately likes and respects her. She plays the politics game, but she's not a culture vulture in her music, she's never pretended to be anything she's not, and she's been showing love to Kendrick long before he was getting any real love in the mainstream. Plus it's a no brainer that working with her will raise his profile almost immeasurably.

Kendrick made an extremely pro-black, politically charged, fukk the man/system themed album, and Taylor still tapped him to jump on the Bad Blood remix, ya gota at least respect her a little bit for showing that support for him, there's a lot of pop stars who would run as far as possible from an artist like Kendrick.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/kend...-about-politics-anymore-in-interviews.337208/

:mjlol:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fronting ass bytch. She's a pop star now and it's almost impossible for them to do modern pop without coming in contact with rap. Just trying to prepare her CAC fanbase for her next solo album. It'll never work though, she's too "white" IMO.

Platinum in a week and also the biggest pop act in the world...and you think she needs rap ? :usherlol:

If anything her affection for kendrick and now future will piss off her fanbase

Why would she lie in an IG comment ?

This gangly awkward dancing cac b!tch loves rap unlike Miley Cyrus vulture azz

taylor_swift_dancing_at_the_grammys.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yeah Taylor Swift seems a little forced. I'm almost positive she didn't grow up listening to it.

Katy Perry, Ellie Goulding, Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey both all more genuine when it comes to expressing love toward hip-hop and obviously grew up with it in some regards.

:comeon:

zkxgdniumztuyoy4kube.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.png

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah man, Katy and them just be paying homage.

Giselle

Daps
She want that black audience

I think this is it as well. Popular pop is in a more R&B/hiphop sounding place. She probably wants a feature. It's also "cool" to have black people as friends as well. She's really been showing off that black girl from empire ever since her video. Trying to pretend like they're best friends.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I heard DS2 for the first time two days ago. I always thought Future's music was stupid and avoided it. But shyt kept creeping back into my head after :martin: it the whole time.

Now I'm feelin way better :blessed: