Taylor Swift fukks with Future's "DS2" album

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hear Future's music, and I see Future on stage, but surely this must be a Kendrick concert, what with all the white people in the crowd enjoying hip hop music. :dwillhuh:

So does the c00n and pet nikka narrative apply to Future now too, or nah? :lupe:

Isn't Future on tour with Drake?:sas2:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop is a part of the culture now. Everybody listens to it..

Is this post from 15 - 20 years ago... this is well established.

Why does a hip hop board care so much about Taylor Swift?

Makes me think who's behind these user names ...

jY89NGs.png

screenshot-2015-08-06q1r3d.png

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
c1Z8DA5.png

I've got nothing against Taylor but she and Drake are the same where objective is concerned. They understand that branching outside of their zone is the best way to spill into the minds of people that wouldn't pay them any mind. They also understand however that branching out doesn't have to be direct (such as doing collabs and forcing pictures), they know that the trick is to simply be aware and sometimes something as simple as a cosign can separate them from their peers and anyone that came before them.

It's called being business-minded. In business you make use of every and any tool that can get you in every crevice of the brains of your targeted audience, but you use those tools wisely..."organically".

A simple tweet ensures that she never gets called out by cac social justice warriors for racism, and that she establishes a link with a black art-form that she just can't afford to ignore without looking like "just another american darling". The tentacles must spread farther than ever before if you want to be truly "great" in this era.

/end

giphy.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Lol the look on her face screams ":krs: I wanna do that". I wouldn't put it past her either of getting up there if they let her.

:comeon:

zkxgdniumztuyoy4kube.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.png

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah man, Katy and them just be paying homage.

Glad someone brought this up. She deserved to be kicked in her chest for this shyt.

My sister asked me to download her some Katy Perry a few weeks ago.
I said no. :francis:
She said why?
I just told her 'cism.
She said alright. :mjcry:

:stopitslime:

I didn't say that she has no black fans. I said she doesn't have a sizable, one. Madonna, even right now has a large black fanbase.

This is simultaneously the worst, saddest and most disgusting thing I've read all day. She shouldn't even have a fanbase, let alone a black one.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If I recall correctly wasn't there a thread not too long that said Kendrick is a c00n just because Taylor fukked with his album?

Is Future a c00n and cornball and does he make music for cacs now?
jbhmmm.png

#QTNA
:troll:

Is Fetty Wap also a c00n?:troll:

I never took those people seriously.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
These fake Coli militants are so lame and dusty. Taylor Swift is nothing new to most white people in my age group. They are less and less naive to Hip Hop and listen to it ALL the time. Many white people(male or female) listen to Hip Hop. Nothing new. She just likes Hip Hop nothing more nothing less.

These fake Coli militants are out of touch with reality.