ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
The taylor hate is :mjlol:

You think her marketing teams wants her shouting out Future:mjlol:

fukking FUTURE:mjlol:

Taylor used to make her high school boyfriend driver her to young buck house cause she was a fan and wanted to look at all his cars...

And you think she above listening to future:mjlol:

Coli militants reversed c00ned themselves with this one :mjlol:

What is future to "low" of an artist for the almighty taylor swift to listen to :francis:

That's what I'm saying. Taylor Swift don't do nothing fugazi

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
so does she drink dirty sprite now

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Of course she does. She fukks with whatever's hot at the moment.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
c1Z8DA5.png

I've got nothing against Taylor but she and Drake are the same where objective is concerned. They understand that branching outside of their zone is the best way to spill into the minds of people that wouldn't pay them any mind. They also understand however that branching out doesn't have to be direct (such as doing collabs and forcing pictures), they know that the trick is to simply be aware and sometimes something as simple as a cosign can separate them from their peers and anyone that came before them.

It's called being business-minded. In business you make use of every and any tool that can get you in every crevice of the brains of your targeted audience, but you use those tools wisely..."organically".

A simple tweet ensures that she never gets called out by cac social justice warriors for racism, and that she establishes a link with a black art-form that she just can't afford to ignore without looking like "just another american darling". The tentacles must spread farther than ever before if you want to be truly "great" in this era.

/end

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In fairness to swift, even though I think she's fake, it looks like she was responding to future showing her love

caption from future
future Dat girl swift legendary...to b mentioned wit someone her caliber is a win already! Love TS #DirtySprite2

I fuks with future but :mjpls:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What does she gain career-wise by letting people know she likes Future? :dahell:

You put Commas on in the club and these white folks lose their damn mind.

You nikkas just love to complain :dead:
Don't associate me with the rest of these weird nikkas. I was just laughing at the suggestion that this broad has a healthy black audience. and that (b) somehow her handlers are going to tell her not to talk about future. like @Big Blue @ALonelyDad and others were suggesting.

90% of these dudes are making no sense. I don't doubt that she's like every other basic white broad dancing to future in the club. I swear this website has no sense of moderation it's either ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way militant to the point of irrationality or ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way happy that a white person acknowledged your existence.

Just say you want to eat the box and keep it moving. T. Swift.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX

I hear Future's music, and I see Future on stage, but surely this must be a Kendrick concert, what with all the white people in the crowd enjoying hip hop music. :dwillhuh:

In fairness to swift, even though I think she's fake, it looks like she was responding to future showing her love

caption from future
future Dat girl swift legendary...to b mentioned wit someone her caliber is a win already! Love TS #DirtySprite2

I fuks with future but :mjpls:

So does the c00n and pet nikka narrative apply to Future now too, or nah? :lupe: