Taylor Swift fukks with Future's "DS2" album

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
She sells more than EVERY rapper on the scene. She does not need to crossover. Rappers are trying to cross over to her audience. You guys really overestimate how white people view you. Taylor does not care about being respected or seen as cool by blacks.

2417993-5268134688-13848.gif

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
She sells more than EVERY rapper on the scene. She does not need to crossover. Rappers are trying to cross over to her audience.

The term "crossover" was truly meant for non-whites who appeal to large "white" fan bases. Basically someone who can have two fanbases (black to white or latino to white) to market to. A white artist appealing to white people is not what "crossover appeal" was meant to describe. If you're white, you don't need any other fan base to sell alot because white people already buy the most albums for most popular genres of music. This is why Country music sells alot but it's not real crossover music. It's sells to a specific type of white but has no global reach or huge racial/ethnic crossing.

You guys really overestimate how white people view you. Taylor does not care about being respected or seen as cool by blacks.

It's not exactly about being seeing as cool. It's about increasing your consumer fanbase. The reason why people like Madonna were so global/big is because she has a large white fanbase and a sizeable "black" one.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
She already has a healthy Black audience. They won't say that shyt out loud but she at least has a song or 3 on sistas play lists. Especially the under 20 crowd. If you ask a Black teen girl or younger they got Taylor Swift tickets they are losing their goddam minds.

No she doesn't:russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't know what's worse, the posters beaming with joy that a white girl like rap or the posters trashing others for calling out Taylor's fraudulent ass. I swear some of these posters sound like they get turned on if a white girl calls them nikka during sex:mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You don't have children or talk or talk to children,

:stopitslime:

my daughter is and has been for years,, so are her friends, and Im not just talking about suburban kids either, these new kids don't just listen to hip-hop and r and b anymore.

I didn't say that she has no black fans. I said she doesn't have a sizable, one. Madonna, even right now has a large black fanbase.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Most people on here are fools lol, how is this even an issue smh

Its almost like dudes were afraid to say fukk TAYLOR SWIFT with out some kind of "reason" :dead:

I dont care if she does or doesn't like Future, Kendrick Lamar Jesus, Mohammed, etc. fukk her :laugh:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:stopitslime:

I didn't say that she has no black fans. I said she doesn't have a sizable, one. Madonna, even right now has a large black fanbase.

Well as someone that grew up in the Madonna era, she was kinda ugly hot, I ain't gonna lie, kinda like Lady Gaga is (Gaga way more talented though imo.) In retrospect though she definite sharkbit some elements of Black music actually most of the white female acts of the day did.

Edit: Just realized a Brother produced her first few albums.

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Well as someone that grew up in the Madonna era, she was kinda ugly hot, I ain't gonna lie, kinda like Lady Gaga is (Gaga way more talented though imo.) In retrospect though she definite sharkbit some elements of Black music actually most of the white female acts of the day did.

Madonna's original core fanbase was black americans and puerto ricans from NYC.