Taylor Swift fukks with Future's "DS2" album

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
She would gain true crossover appeal. Right now, her fanbase is overwhelmingly "white" and that's all you need to be a huge starsince they buy and support music the most.

Never happening. :mjlol:

She already has a healthy Black audience. They won't say that shyt out loud but she at least has a song or 3 on sistas play lists. Especially the under 20 crowd. If you ask a Black teen girl or younger they got Taylor Swift tickets they are losing their goddam minds.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick made an extremely pro-black, politically charged, fukk the man/system themed album, and Taylor still tapped him to jump on the Bad Blood remix, ya gota at least respect her a little bit for showing that support for him, there's a lot of pop stars who would run as far as possible from an artist like Kendrick.
Dwag, Taylor Swift fans don't listen to Kendrick. When that song dropped he did a safe wack verse and the comments were "who is Kendrick?" As far him respecting her, she seems like somewhat of a genuine fan of his and he got exposure. No one needs to get props for that. THere's this weird thing of black people giving white people props for doing basic shyt. Like cats go nuts if a white person raps a verse or some shyt.

She already has a healthy Black audience. They won't say that shyt out loud but she at least has a song or 3 on sistas play lists. Especially the under 20 crowd. If you ask a Black teen girl or younger they got Taylor Swift tickets they are losing their goddam minds.
This is not remotely close to true. Why are you over here lying? She has nowhere near a healthy black audience. Black people are the group she performs worst with. The only black people that listen to Taylor Swift are under 10. As far as people not liking Taylor Swift it's because she comes across as that fake overly nice person.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I know she has a bright image, but I'm pretty sure there's a rebel to her also.

Another clue: of all the people she could have invited to the Super Bowl half-time show, she picked out Missy. I'm almost positive Katy Perry knows her stuff and has said she's a 90's head.
Katy been a rebel. She started as a church singer and blew up off I kissed a girl lol

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I swear yall nikkas do not go outside or talk to women at all. Hip Hop is a part of the culture now. Everybody listens to it. I live in the south and even the most hardcore rednecks have their favorites. If she wasn't a famous singer, she would be thotting it up at a club right now listening to back2back. And Taylor does not need a black audience. She sells more and pulls in more revenue than most of todays rappers combined. If anything being associated with certain rappers like pro black Kendrick, and drug enthusiast Future hurts her image. Swift gains nothing from being associated with rap.
Yeah. Hip hop is probably the biggest genre.

Besides taylor...lil wayne sold millions first week since 2008. Lol.

Fetty Wap and weeknd dominating the Billboard

Drake and Meek the biggest names in music rite now

I mean...nikkas need to accept it lol

I still don't take cacs opinions on rap seriously tho

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwag, Taylor Swift fans don't listen to Kendrick. When that song dropped he did a safe wack verse and the comments were "who is Kendrick?" As far him respecting her, she seems like somewhat of a genuine fan of his and he got exposure. No one needs to get props for that. THere's this weird thing of black people giving white people props for doing basic shyt. Like cats go nuts if a white person raps a verse or some shyt.

I never said Taylor Swift fans listen to Kendrick, but Taylor Swift has clearly tried to change that as she's been showing him support since long before he was getting mainstream love, and continued to support after he dropped TPAB. That's pretty dope that she stood by him after that when most PC/safe pop stars would've never embraced Kendrick after that album.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
If only y'all knew the amount of white people I hear quoting Future every day.
giphy.gif

I wonder, since Swift is showing love, does Fewtch only make music for hipster cacs too? :jbhmm: