Taylor Swift fukks with Future's "DS2" album

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Taylor Swift seems a little forced. I'm almost positive she didn't grow up listening to it.

Katy Perry, Ellie Goulding, Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey both seem more genuine when it comes to expressing love toward hip-hop and obviously grew up with it in some regards.
Katy Perry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Her parents are born again Christians, each having turned to God after a "wild youth".
Growing up, Perry and her siblings were not allowed to eat Lucky Charms as the term "luck" reminded their mother of Lucifer, and had to call deviled eggs "angeled eggs. Perry primarily listened to gospel music, as secular music was generally discouraged in the family's home.
I doubt it

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The day talyor starts dating a black rapper, is the day the white people finally say.

"we've had enough!"

I can't wait.:wow:

gonna be a nation of hulks that day
full

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was principles above all else for Mr. Duckworth? :jbhmm:

Maybe Kendrick legitimately likes and respects her. She plays the politics game, but she's not a culture vulture in her music, she's never pretended to be anything she's not, and she's been showing love to Kendrick long before he was getting any real love in the mainstream. Plus it's a no brainer that working with her will raise his profile almost immeasurably.

Kendrick made an extremely pro-black, politically charged, fukk the man/system themed album, and Taylor still tapped him to jump on the Bad Blood remix, ya gota at least respect her a little bit for showing that support for him, there's a lot of pop stars who would run as far as possible from an artist like Kendrick.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:beli:

y'all act like Taylor Swift isn't the average 20's white girl.

She likes hip-hop, party music, dances to it, etc. Only difference is she's famous.
:ehh: That makes sense, but with all these famous dudes she's dated I'm waiting for when she starts dating a brotha.