Reppin
Los Angeles

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:mjlol:

Taylor Swift is a young girl in her 20's is it all that surprising that she may be a fan of some hip-hops artists. Hip-hop is downloaded millions of times a day and is among the most played songs on the radio. She clearly has an appreciation for good music. I don't think she's being political she legit enjoys his music. Y'all so damn cyinical sometimes.

pop

Banned
Daps
I swear yall nikkas do not go outside or talk to women at all. Hip Hop is a part of the culture now. Everybody listens to it. I live in the south and even the most hardcore rednecks have their favorites. If she wasn't a famous singer, she would be thotting it up at a club right now listening to back2back. And Taylor does not need a black audience. She sells more and pulls in more revenue than most of todays rappers combined. If anything being associated with certain rappers like pro black Kendrick, and drug enthusiast Future hurts her image. Swift gains nothing from being associated with rap.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
You actually did a google search and had that saved on your computer? :jbhmm:

:heh:

And no one looks starstruck in that picture to me.

:what: I did a google search, and copied the link. 10 second job at most. Why the fukk would I have it saved on computer.

Seriously, you're a horrible poster. Once your rep hits -1000, you should be banned. WOAT poster candidate.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I swear yall nikkas do not go outside or talk to women at all. Hip Hop is a part of the culture now. Everybody listens to it. I live in the south and even the most hardcore rednecks have their favorites. If she wasn't a famous singer, she would be thotting it up at a club right now listening to back2back. And Taylor does not need a black audience. She sells more and pulls in more revenue than most of todays rappers combined. If anything being associated with certain rappers like pro black Kendrick, and drug enthusiast Future hurts her image. Swift gains nothing from being associated with rap.

This, this girl is the poster child for white privilege, she saying what she wants right now, the girl has nothing to lose. Hell she might be sippin lean with the homie right now as we speak.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
:what: I did a google search, and copied the link. 10 second job at most. Why the fukk would I have it saved on computer.

Seriously, you're a horrible poster. Once your rep hits -1000, you should be banned. WOAT poster candidate.

Why were you doing a google search in the first place? What exactly was your point? :jbhmm:

And no need to get emotional. :upsetfavre:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

She would gain true crossover appeal. Right now, her fanbase is overwhelmingly "white" and that's all you need to be a huge starsince they buy and support music the most.

pop

Banned
Daps
She would gain true crossover appeal. Right now, her fanbase is overwhelmingly "white" and that's all you need to be a huge starsince they buy and support music the most.

She sells more than EVERY rapper on the scene. She does not need to crossover. Rappers are trying to cross over to her audience. You guys really overestimate how white people view you. Taylor does not care about being respected or seen as cool by blacks.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
taylor-swift-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-dancing-brit-awards-2015-2.gif