Taylor Swift fukks with Future's "DS2" album

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
I never said Taylor Swift fans listen to Kendrick, but Taylor Swift has clearly tried to change that as she's been showing him support since long before he was getting mainstream love, and continued to support after he dropped TPAB. That's pretty dope that she stood by him after that when most PC/safe pop stars would've never embraced Kendrick after that album.

don't be naive. taylors signing to interscope

i

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Yeah Taylor Swift seems a little forced. I'm almost positive she didn't grow up listening to it.

Katy Perry, Ellie Goulding, Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey both all more genuine when it comes to expressing love toward hip-hop and obviously grew up with it in some regards.
Katy Perry released a Christian album :dahell: Her parents were so religious she wasn't allowed to eat Lucky Charms because they said it was demonic. She ain't grow up with shyt. :beli:

And as for Taylor Swift, no I do not believe she genuinely listens to Future.

Last edited:
Daps
"You know we talk that stick talk that stick talk y'all"

:patrice: theres something oddly intriguing about this.

tumblr_mwhn86tgSu1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Fronting ass bytch. She's a pop star now and it's almost impossible for them to do modern pop without coming in contact with rap. Just trying to prepare her CAC fanbase for her next solo album. It'll never work though, she's too "white" IMO.
:why:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't be naive. taylors signing to interscope

i

I know that, but you gota look at it like Taylor's the golden goose, aligning her with Kendrick could possibly jeopardize her brand more than it could benefit his. It really could be genuine respect and admiration on her part.