Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
i dont think i've ever used "tether"

For me "tether" is reserved for hispanics not blacks in the diaspora

Do i feel like theres some "leeching" going on from the diaspora in the WEST- yes absolutely

but these would be the same people who claim we have no culture, .............but depend on it at the same time

Dude has a Kenyan flag in his bio and is mad because we are advocating for delineation :dead:

These folks are not genuine actors they are looking out for their interests.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Tariq established himself as the leader when those people held a rally at the same location a few weeks befor this and he implied that they're "opps", "agents", etc.

No one heard a damn thing about this "leaderless" bullshyt y'all love to kick. Muhfukkas just nodded along like some bobbleheads and treated them as such
hes an organizer of a rally, with a fanbase

FBA is a lineage regardless of who came up with it. It doesn't even leave enough room for a creator's interpretation

If you were someone who went by the dysfunct ethnic indicators of "black american" or "African-American" And you have lineage in this soil

than you are a Foundational Black American. Lineage yielding to people who are a part of the foundation of this country

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

FBA is a lineage regardless of who came up with it. It doesn't leave enough remove for a creator's interpretation

If you were someone who went by the dysfunct ethnic indicators of "black american" or "African-American" And you have lineage in this soil

than you are a Foundational Black American. Lineage yielding to people who are a part of the foundation of this country

I do think Tariq is a grifter that is more focused on making money than coming up with strategies to make reparations a reality.

However, most detractors are made that Black Americans want to delineate at all.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I'm tired of explaining this shyt over and over again to people who don't care or believe no matter what is said. I'm just going to start ignoring you all. You're wasting time I could be using more productively. You could all be cacs, for all I know.
Ask the Republicans? Why? Have you heard bytch McConnell? That's a waste of breath.

The not voting strategy is:

Hold your vote unless promised specific benefits and policies, which puts max pressure on the Dems since we vote 90+% percent for them, and swing elections, as seen in GA. Dems capitulate, or face catching Ls until they do.

The fraud possibilities would be endless.

Okay, so...how do Black people advance or prosper by voting for Democrats for POTUS who tell us to our faces they aren't giving us shyt? Pleas explain in a sound logical manner. You can't use any variant of "Republicans are worse". Go.

Why should people bother asking Repulicans about reparations/Black empowerment when they win WITHOUT THE BLACK VOTE? Make that make sense.
Your posts about the issue proves that you’re just another Tariq Nasheed throat baby with no plan after withholding your vote. You’ve already admitted the GOP ain’t giving you shyt, and you already know the Democrats are just going to lie in your faces and not do shyt. So I’m still missing your magnificent plan of achieving reparations, besides waiting for it to fall from the sky. You’re a clown go ahead and put me on ignore clown

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Your posts about the issue proves that you’re just another Tariq Nasheed throat baby with no plan after withholding your vote. You’ve already admitted the GOP ain’t giving you shyt, and you already know the Democrats are just going to lie in your faces and not do shyt. So I’m still missing your magnificent plan of achieving reparations, besides waiting for it to fall from the sky. You’re a clown go ahead and put me on ignore clown
NOW you search and cherry pick my posts, when you could have done that instead of passive aggressively ask me the same retarded shyt over and over? Ignore you? Absolutely. But first SMD fakkit.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

FBA is a lineage regardless of who came up with it. It doesn't leave enough remove for a creator's interpretation

what kinda narcotic are yall on where you swear there's not a leader but STILL try force his terms on people that reject it? :dahell: I'm not "FBA" just like you aren't "RKV" -- which I just made up

None of that even addressed my point. So-called "foundational black americans" held a rally for reparations at that same location a few weeks ago and the non-leader of the leaderless movement wielded his influence to delegitimize them.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This

Show me Mexicans in positions to change laws and legislation to specifically benefit Black people.

Showing pictures of a handful of Mexicans at useless protest doesn't mean shyt.

No different than fake liberals at these useless protests.
Look at this c00n, calling protests useless a few years ago and now cheering them on :mjlol:
Stop arguing with the Bootlicks and Agents.

Their day is coming in 2 days. :lolbron:
What is a Republican going to do for you? You’re such an Uncle Tom you can’t wait to boot lick a racist :heh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this c00n, calling protests useless a few years ago and now cheering them on :mjlol:

What is a Republican going to do for you? You’re such an Uncle Tom you can’t wait to boot lick a racist :heh:

Why did you and your White Family fire Tiffany Cross? :mjpls:

You White Supremacists love breaking y'all tools once they are not useful anymore. :mjpls:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Only thing "slow and unhinged" is ya mama's jaw :umad:
Aight “killa”
the-office-michael-scott.gif