Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This makes zero sense . Say you hold your votes and the Dems loose. Republicans don’t need our votes.They will never even listen to a pitch for reparations. So let’s say you help them take over and they just further erode our voting rights and our votes become meaningless. Republicans are currently gutting as many social programs as possible, programs that a lot of their people depend on but you think they would give us reparations:gucci:
Nah, they know good and damn well that Republicans won't give us reparations. They just think they're somehow gonna step aside if the Democrats move on reparations.

These are the same nutjobs that stormed the Capitol cause not enough votes went their way, and brehs think if they DONT vote then everything will work out :patrice:

shyt reminds me of this episode of South Park where these Russians were planting a bomb for ransom, but it was gonna kill them too, and when the kids pointed it out they said "Yes.... but we will be rich :mjgrin:"

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Your group spreads xenophobia against black immigrants 24/7 and you use bigoted white supremacists language and insults, but when you receive push back, you run to the mods for a safe place?

Soft

200w.gif
Never ran to any mod this entire time since 2012. How many years is that

I dont have a "group" i have an ethnic lineage. And we are recognizing that.

That seems to bother outside observers who got off on leeching on our culture

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I view TN’s little group as a hate group. It’s my duty to push back against it in this space.
For you and people like you, IT HAS TO BE A GROUP

IT HAS TO HAVE A LEADER

so you can pinpoint something to attack. Pretend your going against youtubers while getting off your anti-black american grievances

shyt is the perfect storm for people like you

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never ran to any mod this entire time since 2012. How many years is that

I dont have a "group" i have an ethnic lineage. And we are recognizing that.

That seems to bother outside observers who got off on leeching on our culture

You use Nazi terms like “Leech” and “ tether” but then whine like a crybaby when we pushback.

Pathetic.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This makes zero sense . Say you hold your votes and the Dems loose. Republicans don’t need our votes.They will never even listen to a pitch for reparations. So let’s say you help them take over and they just further erode our voting rights and our votes become meaningless. Republicans are currently gutting as many social programs as possible, programs that a lot of their people depend on but you think they would give us reparations:gucci:
Play stupid, brehs.

Then again, some of you aren't playing :francis:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
So in this scenario wouldnt it be smart for the party that needs our votes to go all out trying to secure them.

And let’s keep it a buck it don’t even have to be reparations. Niccas will he happy with something way less.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Play stupid, brehs.

Then again, some of you aren't playing :francis:
You still didn’t answer my question nor have a quality response to his statement. Some of you guys look like some real clowns, plugging your ears and saying la-la-la-la-la hoping and wishing the tooth fairy or somebody drops off reparations under your pillows. Y’all nikkas including Tariq ain’t serious.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So in this scenario wouldnt it be smart for the party that needs our votes to go all out trying to secure them.

And let’s keep it a buck it don’t even have to be reparations. Niccas will he happy with something way less.
Who’s to say they throw us in the bushes and go right to attract back racist white and Hispanic voters. Then what you have the two parties against us? Y’all cats remind me of someone cutting off your nose to spite your face and not allowing the plastic surgeon to fix it because he also operates on people you don’t like. So you go to a motherfukker who tells you I like cutting off noses and you expect him to attach it for you. Now you standing there holding your nose looking at that nikka like
deboche-show-de-talentos.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
For you and people like you, IT HAS TO BE A GROUP

IT HAS TO HAVE A LEADER

so you can pinpoint something to attack. Pretend your going against youtubers while getting off your anti-black american grievances

shyt is the perfect storm for people like you
Tariq established himself as the leader when those people held a rally at the same location a few weeks befor this and he implied that they're "opps", "agents", etc.

No one heard a damn thing about this "leaderless" bullshyt y'all love to kick. Muhfukkas just nodded along like some bobbleheads and treated them as such

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You still didn’t answer my question nor have a quality response to his statement. Some of you guys look like some real clowns, plugging your ears and saying la-la-la-la-la hoping and wishing the tooth fairy or somebody drops off reparations under your pillows. Y’all nikkas including Tariq ain’t serious.
No, I'm tired of explaining this shyt over and over again to people who don't care or believe no matter what is said. I'm just going to start ignoring you all. You're wasting time I could be using more productively. You could all be cacs, for all I know.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No, I'm tired of explaining this shyt over and over again to people who don't care or believe no matter what is said. I'm just going to start ignoring you all. You're wasting time I could be using more productively. You could all be cacs, for all I know.

I have to apologise to you sir.
I would have bet money that you some agent chinese indian russian type.
Saw your instagram realised you a real person.
There are blk men I know with strange views.
Strange yet you have your politics and I have to respect you as a man.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You use Nazi terms like “Leech” and “ tether” but then whine like a crybaby when we pushback.

Pathetic.
i dont think i've ever used "tether"

For me "tether" is reserved for hispanics not blacks in the diaspora

Do i feel like theres some "leeching" going on from the diaspora in the WEST- yes absolutely

but these would be the same people who claim we have no culture, .............but depend on it at the same time