Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Everything I done got from this dude has been delivered as advertised. He's an entrepreneur, first and foremost. You assume ppl that rock with him don't understand this, but we do. He's gone on record being completely transparent with his pro-black advocacy. You're not opening anybody's eyes to something that he hasn't already told them. :yeshrug:
Go tell that to the folks that donated to the Museum after seeing the state of the art presentation. Only to get a booth at a strip mall that has off brand comedians come every now and then.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
How much did you donate, friend?
Donate?
200w.gif

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is Right Wing funded to push Don't Vote campaigns to minorities. If they can't secure a large bloc of our votes they will find ways to keep us from participating. And sadly it works on a sizable but not even close to majority of us.
You see it🎯

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You talk/type as if you donated.while speaking for the people that donated, friend.
I'm staying out of this but I can't deny your point After the Hidden history Mueseum no matter what you think of it Tariq has been focused on that and he hasn't gone viral in a minute.

With that being said whatever little projects Tariq got going on his fans will hype them up and donate to them and if you don't 100% ride with Tariq you won't.

So whether the Rally will get Reparations immediately is besides the point the dude wants to have a rally he has a right to and the people who support will support.

At the end of the day I do want Tariq to win and if he falls I get nothing out of it.

So if this thread was started by a Tariq critic thats wierd because at this point you'd have to go out of your way to find him. That's been the case ever since KS came on the scene, The Shea Buttas don't even subtweet Tariq no nore.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm staying out of this but I can't deny your point After the Hidden history Mueseum no matter what you think of it Tariq has been focused on that and he hasn't gone viral in a minute.

With that being said whatever little projects Tariq got going on his fans will hype them up and donate to them and if you don't 100% ride with Tariq you won't.

So whether the Rally will get Reparations immediately is besides the point the dude wants to have a rally he has a right to and the people who support will support.

At the end of the day I do want Tariq to win and if he falls I get nothing out of it.

So if this thread was started by a Tariq critic thats wierd because at this point you'd have to go out of your way to find him. That's been the case ever since KS came on the scene, The Shea Buttas don't even subtweet Tariq no nore.
This forum is still obsessed with him.

The Shea Bitters are too entrenched in the Gender Wars, friend.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This forum is still obsessed with him.

The Shea Bitters are too entrenched in the Gender Wars, friend.
Youre right once Tariq started giving passes to FBA lasses they realized that Kevin was the bigger threat and let Tariq be.

There was a Time when Tariq was seen at a Threat and Tiffany Cross lost her show when she went in on Kevin Samuels and Tariq Nasheed quoting Brehs

shyt was the shea butteryist shyt said ever Kevin didn't talk politics at all but just the idea that Black Man wasn't in lockstep withwhat the buttas wanted meant that they're the enemy and the sole reason why Trump would win despite being only 6% of the Population (and that's counting Tethers) when the smoke needs to be on the 53% of white women who voted Trump in the first place.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Youre right once Tariq started giving passes to FBA lasses they realized that Kevin was the bigger threat and let Tariq be.

There was a Time when Tariq was seen at a Threat and Tiffany Cross lost her show when she went in on Kevin Samuels and Tariq Nasheed quoting Brehs

shyt was the shea butteryist shyt said ever Kevin didn't talk politics at all but just the idea that Black Man wasn't in lockstep withwhat the buttas wanted meant that they're the enemy and the sole reason why Trump would win despite being only 6% of the Population (and that's counting Tethers) when the smoke needs to be on the 53% of white women who voted Trump in the first place.
Unfortunately, Kevin wanted to go mainstream so bad. A missed opportunity with the Nicki Minaj interview, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Facts. This nikka youtube numbers reflect the fall off been in progress.
I thought that too. But looking at his older YouTube Lives it’s pretty much the same numbers for his Sunday Live and week day show. He just does more videos because of the Twitter Space fukkery, friend.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I thought that too. But looking at his older YouTube Lives it’s pretty much the same numbers for his Sunday Live and week day show. He just does more videos because of the Twitter Space fukkery, friend.
the average view count should still be climbing tho right? :patrice: