Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t like the idea of delineation. There are real folks like the folks pressuring the California reparations task force like @chad_boogie and. @chrisorganizsac on twitter who are really organizing and pushing the issue. Tariq is an obvious grifter but their non- grifters out here doing the work and calling for delineation.

:mjlol: Imagine me worrying about this. I don’t even know what it really means. :dead:

I’m against FBA/ADOS hashtags because they were founded and galvanized around xenophobia against black immigrants for whatever retarded reasons.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Immigrants come over here with Racist beliefs about Black Americans and it's been well documented. Your fellow Kenyan poster on here even made a IQ

joke in response to a hairline joke. what kind of ally does that?

You are definitely one of the worst people to debate with around here. Going back and forth with you is like going back and forth with a woman.

At some point, you are going to start using tears to elicit pity.

Step aside and Let your comrades with more balls :dame: go back and forth.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You are definitely one of the worst people to debate with around here. Going back and forth with you is like going back and forth with a woman.

At some point, you are going to start using tears to elicit pity.

Step aside and Let your comrades with more balls :dame: go back and forth.

Just showing how fake you bytch ass international citizens are.

Talking about fake ass unity but are quick to use white supremacist tropes when your feelings are hurt :pachaha:

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
It's very annoying. I'm not against anything Tariq wants on paper, but his method of getting that shyt literally doesn't make any sense.

Don't vote=tangibles? In what universe? He should be pushing for black people to vote in local elections and get mayors, commissioners, etc. in power that will enact change on a city/state level and build momentum for the nationwide changes.

Not voting AKA the easiest thing to do AKA what republicans literally pay people to promote in minority circles AKA the thing that republicans are currently gerrymandering and stripping rights to achieve... that's going to help black people? When 2 years ago democracy literally almost ended and Republicans are currently pushing to try and end it once and for all and proclaim Trump god-king? The ability to vote is one republican president away from being a privilege, not a right.

I'm sorry, the only explanation for what Tariq pushes is him being an agent or him being a moron. And he really doesn't strike me as a dumb individual.
If you were actually familiar with Tariq and listened to his shows for the past decade that is exactly what he has always said.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
If you were actually familiar with Tariq and listened to his shows for the past decade that is exactly what he has always said.
Okay... but I'm not familiar with Tariq and I don't listen to him. Why do the people that DO listen to him on this forum only talk about #BothSides and not voting?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It's not, or ever has been "just don't vote", it's don't vote for NOTHING.
This makes zero sense . Say you hold your votes and the Dems loose. Republicans don’t need our votes.They will never even listen to a pitch for reparations. So let’s say you help them take over and they just further erode our voting rights and our votes become meaningless. Republicans are currently gutting as many social programs as possible, programs that a lot of their people depend on but you think they would give us reparations:gucci:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You tethers gotta learn the land. :russ:

Don’t ever disrespect a smart, rich, handsome ass pg nikka again fool :russ:
this you?

HowTo_DOW_StrollsDog.jpg

keep crying bout having some tethers like a kept animal brehs

The irony is that slur was a replacement for another slur that also compared people to Animals (Akata). So the trajectory... going from being called a wild cat to comparing yourselves to pets and livestock as a get back.

:snoop:

Tariq got you dudes looking retarded out here :skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your bytch ass used racist IQ tropes against Black Americans though

Nothing more :mjpls: than that.

false

fake outrage. i matched the energy in that thread pure and simple. some people are not used to being on the receiving end of the type of commentary they make

tuck your feelings in or keep it above the belt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
false

fake outrage. i matched the energy in that thread pure and simple. some people are not used to being on the receiving end of the type of commentary they make

tuck your feelings in or keep it above the belt.

nah you're a fake ass racist POS.

hairlines jokes don't warrant IQ jokes

And I could easily dispel what you were insinuating by comparing modern Kenyan scientific contributions with modern Black American contributions but I would not do that because I'm not a clown with a inferiority complex that hates other Black people.

You exposed yourself with that one:yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nah you're a fake ass racist POS.

hairlines jokes don't warrant IQ jokes

And I could easily dispel what you were insinuating by comparing modern Kenyan scientific contributions with modern Black American contributions but I would not do that because I'm not a clown with a inferiority complex that hates other Black people.

You exposed yourself with that one:yeshrug:
:russell:

i felt the observations were fair and equal and bad energy will always be matched. if you think clowning our physical appearance is funny then I can pick what trait want to make fun of as well. OR we can keep shyt respectable.

choices have to be made.