Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this event shows its much more than a hastag group. And we've been saying its about lineage for about 3 years now

you are a kenyan american, what business do you have meddling in FBA(or if it suits you-black american/AA) affairs? This doesn't concern you

especially since the event revolves around reparations

If this was a pan african event then i would get it. But how does this concern you

They're mad because it's nothing they can do about it. :wow:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
They're mad because it's nothing they can do about it. :wow:
The thing we must always remember

is that the original point of contention for these people, was aframs recognizing themselves and culture as something that came from a distinct group

All that tyric/youtuber grifter-Anti black immigrant-political shyt was fluff that they added on later

I was there since the beginning, the original point of contention was aframs "separating" themselves through ethnicity. As we should, and should have been doing so it wouldn't even reach this point

@Robbie3000 couldn't even at least be WEST AFRICAN,clown is east african and not even relevant to this. Nikka has no relation other than being "some type of black" american. And thats good enough for him to reprimand a FBA reparations rally

And plus i could have sworn he was from canada

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
By not voting and forcing the political party that claims to be in allegiance with us back up their words with actions if they wish to maintain/gain power

Hurt p*ssy
what's the contingecy plan?

If Biden loses the election he'll be on a 100 boards giving speeches and consulting either way homie will be a rich and influential read Powerful Cac

What if the Democrats make a deal with crackers and immigrants to mash down harder on you?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
what's the contingecy plan?

If Biden loses the election he'll be on a 100 boards giving speeches and consulting either way homie will be a rich and influential read Powerful Cac

What if the Democrats make a deal with crackers and immigrants to mash down harder on you?

That's what I was thinking, especially with all the 'tether' talk, wouldn't that extra Black voting power be beneficial, what the fukk :bryan:

My parents aren't American, I'd still vote for someone who has a history of supporting reparation legislation, even if it didn't directly affect me personally.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
literally, the LEAST @Robbie3000 and @Amestafuu (Emeritus)for all this dikk riding, could do would be to be West african to be somewhat relevant in these tariq threads. Or FBA conversations

Cant even meet nikkas halfway on lineage

but all in the convo to maintain relevance.... Because such and such mentioned "black immigrants"

thats your only pathway into this conversation

We need to start being more specific as black americans on who we talking about. Like drop the whole immigrant thing and mention specific groups

So that everybody from Timbuktu to Madagascar dont start entering conversations getting off anti black american grievances

Daps
:ehh:

FfCUfnGVUAIXu6q

Going to be fun seeing all the off code ppl expose themselves in this thread:mjpls:

You’re either for or against reparations. If your for it, you can’t be against a reparations rally

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this event shows its much more than a hastag group. And we've been saying its about lineage for about 3 years now

you are a kenyan american, what business do you have meddling in FBA(or if it suits you-black american/AA) affairs? This doesn't concern you

especially since the event revolves around reparations

If this was a pan african event then i would get it. But how does this concern you
I view TN’s little group as a hate group. It’s my duty to push back against it in this space.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
literally, the LEAST @Robbie3000 and @Amestafuu (Emeritus)for all this dikk riding, could do would be to be West african to be somewhat relevant in these tariq threads. Or FBA conversations

Cant even meet nikkas halfway on lineage

but all in the convo to maintain relevance.... Because such and such mentioned "black immigrants"

thats your only pathway into this conversation

We need to start being more specific as black americans on who we talking about. Like drop the whole immigrant thing and mention specific groups

So that everybody from Timbuktu to Madagascar dont start entering conversations getting off anti black american grievances

Your group spreads xenophobia against black immigrants 24/7 and you use bigoted white supremacists language and insults, but when you receive push back, you run to the mods for a safe place?

Soft

200w.gif

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your jokes would've went better if you went the bamma route

Go listen to some go-go pots and pans :camby:

Tell you a secret.
DC is DC.
a lot of these guys are suburban REAL SUBURBAN nice homes kids
I am talking mansions and parents making a million dollars yearly
trying to be tough
about 10 of them on the coli
they are NOT DC
please understand that
please

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I view TN’s little group as a hate group. It’s my duty to push back against it in this space.

You don’t like the idea of delineation. There are real folks like the folks pressuring the California reparations task force like @chad_boogie and. @chrisorganizsac on twitter who are really organizing and pushing the issue. Tariq is an obvious grifter but their non- grifters out here doing the work and calling for delineation.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Your group spreads xenophobia against black immigrants 24/7 and you use bigoted white supremacists language and insults, but when you receive push back, you run to the mods for a safe place?

Soft

200w.gif

Immigrants come over here with Racist beliefs about Black Americans and it's been well documented. Your fellow Kenyan poster on here even made a IQ

joke in response to a hairline joke. what kind of ally does that?