Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I figured the turnout for this would be similar to the same amount of votes Marcel Dixon got in South Carolina...

1% of Blacks in DC showed up.

The movement needs a better messenger to take it to the next level
if we're going by the logic Marcel had when he lost, it's because too many of the very people he wanted to represent are 'c00ns' that are gonna die soon
i wouldn't be surprised if he said more people would've came if DC wasn't full of 'c00ns' that are gonna die too

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
How are you going to create change by not voting and allowing a party that is openly hostile to you take over?

You nikkas are so politically dumb it hurts.

Trump’s Supreme Court is getting ready to axe affirmative action and guy voting rights and y’all think this is going to lead you to reparations heaven.

Stop saying nikka every sentence Kenyan

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
But but what about the Supreme Court?

Well Black people voted in 2008 & 2012. So, that Anti-Black Racist Bigot Ruth Bader Ginsburg could have 8 damn years to stepdown.

Not only that, but when Black people voted to put Democrats in control. Democrats turn around and do something dumb like putting Judges that are in their mid-to-late 50's on the court. While Republicans put Judges in their 40's on the court.

I swear you guys agents or morons. :heh:

This c00n is deflecting to Democrats and black people because he refuses to condemn white power conservative Trump appointee John Birch Society judges abolishing black rights in court as we speak.

2000 dumbasses that think this shyt is somehow a form of activism showed up and spit hot air for an hour.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Bootlicks and agents are in here full force in this thread now. :pachaha:

November 8 is going to be like a funeral amongst them come 11 pm on Tuesday.

I'm about to have my popcorn ready after reading all of the crying and complaining. :popcorn:

shyt, I might order some hot wings. :myman:

Steph Curry Eating Popcorn GIF by MarcusD | Gfycat

At least he admits he has an invested interest in seeing Republicans win elections and take over government. Credit to you, sir.

BuckFilly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
pg
How are you going to create change by not voting and allowing a party that is openly hostile to you take over?
You nikkas are so politically dumb it hurts.

By not voting and forcing the political party that claims to be in allegiance with us back up their words with actions if they wish to maintain/gain power

Hurt p*ssy

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You tethers gotta learn the land. :russ:

Don’t ever disrespect a smart, rich, handsome ass pg nikka again fool :russ:

Your jokes would've went better if you went the bamma route

Go listen to some go-go pots and pans :camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This c00n is deflecting to Democrats and black people because he refuses to condemn white power conservative Trump appointee John Birch Society judges abolishing black rights in court as we speak.

2000 dumbasses that think this shyt is somehow a form of activism showed up and spit hot air for an hour.

See you Tuesday after 11 pm.

Best Micheal Jackson Eating Popcorn Canonical GIFs | Gfycat

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Simple Joy that comes from shytting on on TN’s hashtag hate group.
this event shows its much more than a hastag group. And we've been saying its about lineage for about 3 years now

you are a kenyan american, what business do you have meddling in FBA(or if it suits you-black american/AA) affairs? This doesn't concern you

especially since the event revolves around reparations

If this was a pan african event then i would get it. But how does this concern you