Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't know what it means either...care to explain?

I've always heard the talking point too

They’ve never explained it, but it’s a talking point that has been floating around forever to discredit affirmative action.

My bet is it was stated by white men on the right.l to dupe the easily manipulated.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But but what about the Supreme Court?

Well Black people voted in 2008 & 2012. So, that Anti-Black Racist Bigot Ruth Bader Ginsburg could have 8 damn years to stepdown.

Not only that, but when Black people voted to put Democrats in control. Democrats turn around and do something dumb like putting Judges that are in their mid-to-late 50's on the court. While Republicans put Judges in their 40's on the court.

I swear you guys agents or morons. :heh:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
That picture looked like 5,000 people. I’m not mad. Im not bothered or concerned, tbh. :ld:
And yet you're here in this thread telling us you not pressed about the thread's subject. :patrice:

Anyhoo, I donated since I wasn't gonna make it, and I'm glad so many people showed up and showed out with as little time given to them. :blessed:

As somebody said a page or so back, what happens when Tariq gets Batman prep time? :whew:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was stunned by the way they kept plugging the 5 forms/"pillars" of reparations like it was some newfound revelation.
N'COBRA has been operating under and pushing that for 30 years and the same people chanting it would just as soon shyt on em
:mjtf:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bootlicks and agents are in here full force in this thread now. :pachaha:

November 8 is going to be like a funeral amongst them come 11 pm on Tuesday.

I'm about to have my popcorn ready after reading all of the crying and complaining. :popcorn:

shyt, I might order some hot wings. :myman:

Steph Curry Eating Popcorn GIF by MarcusD | Gfycat

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And yet you're here in this thread telling us you not pressed about the thread's subject. :patrice:
a) I was tagged in this thread
b)@Rell84shots said it was an impressive turnout. I am from the DC area, live in DC and been to a lot of rallies and events in Freedom Square, its not that impressive. :ld:

If you had a great time, I am happy for you. I hope you made good connections and will organize and pressure your legislatures to advocate for reparations.