Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had him up there before the diaspora war he started doing. You really think he's gonna go on NYC radio and talk that same shyt about Fat Joe without backlash? Talking like that among your following on Youtube and Facebook is one thing. Saying it on a bigger platform like TBC will bring attention to it differently. West Indians and Latinos are plenty in NYC and he would get labeled as not being an ally. Fat Joe is more popular then Tariq and Joe goes on The Breakfast Club like every year. We all know if Tariq goes on The Breakfast Club talking that shyt about Fat Joe, Joe is going to respond and Tariq will not win a diaspora war outside of his online following, especially when Joe is Hip Hop and Tariq isn't.
Gotcha

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They had him up there before the diaspora war he started doing. You really think he's gonna go on NYC radio and talk that same shyt about Fat Joe without backlash? Talking like that among your following on Youtube and Facebook is one thing. Saying it on a bigger platform like TBC will bring attention to it differently. West Indians and Latinos are plenty in NYC and he would get labeled as not being an ally. Fat Joe is more popular then Tariq and Joe goes on The Breakfast Club like every year. We all know if Tariq goes on The Breakfast Club talking that shyt about Fat Joe, Joe is going to respond and Tariq will not win a diaspora war outside of his online following, especially when Joe is Hip Hop and Tariq isn't.
Tariq is debating with facts. Fat Joe is a known liar. He said Latinos created hiphop 50/50 with FBA. You believe that?

Nobody can prove it.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
who gives a fukk :mjlol:

if telling the truth on our own culture gets people mad then they weren't worth being allies in the first place. Tariq has a whole nation of black americans lol, fat joe would just bring more attention to the fact

To the fake unity types- Are we a part of the african diaspora or not ? Yall certainly dont act like it. Something being of black american origin is not an actual problem if your serious about diasporan unity. You certaintly dont have a problem with claiming something is african

All it took was for one founding pioneer to be non fba and peoples imaginations went wild:mjlol: Literally the whole toasting thing, sound system thing etc are top to bottom lies that never came from herc himself. Let that sink in

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Tariq is debating with facts. Fat Joe is a known liar. He said Latinos created hiphop 50/50 with FBA. You believe that?

Nobody can prove it.

:snoop:

You missed the point and went left..

You're talking about something else. You wanna talk facts. Tariq aint on The Breakfast Club promoting this movie. That's a fact. That's what I was talking about.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
who gives a fukk :mjlol:

if telling the truth on our own culture gets people mad then they weren't worth being allies in the first place.

The problem with this comment is that Hip Hop is colorless. You don't know Hip Hop so you don't know this because you follow Tariq Nasheed who isn't hip hop.

Bam was saying that Hip Hop was colorless since the 80's. Hip Hop doesn't separate ethnicity or races. That's the "truth on our culture" that you keep leaving out. You listen to Tariq, I'll listen to one of the founding fathers.

How you act, walk, look and talk is all part of Hip Hop culture. And the music is colorless. Hip Hop music is made from Black, brown, yellow, red and white.

One thing we all got in common is your color, which is Black and Latino, which is our family.

Link here:

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So where did Dub come from? Who gave these Jamaicans the idea of taking electronic production gear and then sampling, copying, experimenting with, and eventually "toasting" over beats and records as a genre of music, as early as the 1960s?

Jamaicans were early pioneers of electronic music in general, let alone Hip Hop. It's really sad this is an issue for hashtag house c00ns. The rest of us can just enjoy black culture.

AfroAmericans actually were doing Dub before Jamaicans stumbled across the idea and yes, I have the receipts:mjgrin:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
AfroAmericans actually were doing Dub before Jamaicans stumbled across the idea and yes, I have the receipts:mjgrin:

How do you know it's factually through

I mean call me crazy, trying to stunt on cacs is one thing, but doing that to people you share a phenotype too is a little wild.

but I digrees

you new blacks move differently

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The problem with this comment is that Hip Hop is colorless. You don't know Hip Hop so you don't know this because you follow Tariq Nasheed who isn't hip hop.

Bam was saying that Hip Hop was colorless since the 80's. Hip Hop doesn't separate ethnicity or races. That's the "truth on our culture" that you keep leaving out. You listen to Tariq, I'll listen to one of the founding fathers.

How you act, walk, look and talk is all part of Hip Hop culture. And the music is colorless. Hip Hop music is made from Black, brown, yellow, red and white.

One thing we all got in common is your color, which is Black and Latino, which is our family.

. .
1996 Interview from a Hip Hop pioneer

Bro i am from the BRONX BORN N RAISED

i grew up in what was probably the biggest incubator for hip hop culture- Bronx river projects

Was raised right around bronxdale projects where mario and the spades were from

grew up hearing stories from people like Trixie and older baby spades members since i was a kid

get all the way the fukk oudda here:camby:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Bro i am from the BRONX BORN N RAISED

i grew up in what was probably the biggest incubator for hip hop culture- Bronx river projects

Was raised right around bronxdale projects where mario and the spades were from

grew up hearing stories from people like Trixie and older baby spades members since i was a kid

get all the way the fukk oudda here:camby:

I'm from The Bronx too. Lived pretty much in almost every section of the Bronx. LOL @ you thinking you was pulling out a bigger dikk saying you were from my city.

:heh:

You being from The Bronx doesn't take away from the fact that you are on record going hard to stress a Tariq Nasheed talking point that has diddly squat to do with hip hop. How you from The Bronx and you know damn well no one from here talks that shyt Tariq is on?

:stopitslime:

You, my freind, can get all the way the fukk out of here with that "separatist" bullshyt because it has nothing to do with Hip Hop. You doing that confirms you don't know anything about Hip Hop.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I'm from The Bronx too. Lived pretty much in almost every section of the Bronx. LOL @ you thinking you was pulling out a bigger dikk saying you were from my city.

:heh:

You being from The Bronx doesn't take away from the fact that you are on record going hard to stress a Tariq Nasheed talking point that has diddly squat to do with hip hop. How you from The Bronx and you know damn well no one from here talks that shyt Tariq is on?

:stopitslime:

You, my freind, can get all the way the fukk out of here with that "separatist" bullshyt because it has nothing to do with Hip Hop. You doing that confirms you don't know anything about Hip Hop.
my thing is

when you stand on something.................you have to do it and be RIGHT

you have been consistently WRONG. Name 1 thing in that documentary or what was here that wasnt facts

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
my thing is

when you stand on something.................you have to do it and be RIGHT

you have been consistently WRONG. Name 1 thing in that documentary or what was here that wasnt facts

You said that I've been "consistently wrong" yet the only thing I stressed in this thread is that Hip Hop is colorless and I did it with words from an actual pioneers mouth. You ignored me pointing out that Hip Hop is colorless to tell me you are from my city. I presented a talking point from an actual pioneer of the culture that counters the "separatist" talking point that you are co signing and you ignored it yet I have been "consistently wrong" according to you.

This is what you did:

-Tariq Nasheed who isn't Hip Hop promotes separatism in Hip Hop
-You and every poster who doesn't know Hip Hop history co signs Tariq
- I point out that a Hip Hop pioneer and founding father said decades ago that there is no color in Hip Hop.
- You ignore that and tell me I'm "consistently wrong."

:snoop: