Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i invited hoecean @Billy Ocean to a fade right in front of the movie theatre. Whoever loses had to buy a large popcorn, medium sprite and some goobers

nikka never showed up:manny:
I’m trying to figure out what did @Billy Ocean do to make nikkas hate him so much. I swear he catch strays in damn near half the posts on the Coli

Thread could be about the NBA draft and a nikka will say “Dude suit looks clean, unlike Billy Ocean musty bytch ass”

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I wish people could appreciate History for actual learning instead off fueling a weird Narrative.

Sadly most of you don't a fukk about the origins of Hip-hop or anything. Unless it's has an agenda attached to it
this is a
R.79f22e42a915526e4ff8c6102a3e40b5

projection

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I wish people could appreciate History for actual learning instead off fueling a weird Narrative.

Sadly most of you don't a fukk about the origins of Hip-hop or anything. Unless it's has an agenda attached to it

theres been agendas attached to hip hop for a while now.and because of it a lot of people have been running around with false information like its fact.

i dont care for some of the things tariq does. but he comes through in situations like this

I’m trying to figure out what did @Billy Ocean do to make nikkas hate him so much. I swear he catch strays in damn near half the posts on the Coli

Thread could be about the NBA draft and a nikka will say “Dude suit looks clean, unlike Billy Ocean musty bytch ass”
stalking people with his bullshyt. most of the people that are clowning him now were the same ones he was in their inbox with at 3 in the morning threatening with his bullshyt. and now that fe bit off more than he can chew and went into hiding like hes in witsec people are natually clowning him

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Thank you. I said the same thing in the other thread. Most of these cats screaming "FBAs started hip hop" cant name 5 prominent figures from 70's Hip Hop off the head without Googling because they just repeating a talking point without doing the actual research on the history.
What are the origins of hip hop?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
What are the origins of hip hop?

The Bronx, B Boys wearing sneakers when you wore shoes to the club.

Break Beats:

Jimmy Castor Bunch "It's Just Begun"

Incredible Bongo Band "Apache"

Babe Ruth "The Mexican"

Herc parties, Bam parties. Flash parties