Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Yeah you not a serious person

He's not. He got exposed for saying Ralph McDaniels didn't know what was going on in The Bronx during the 70's and then I posted a video with Ralph Debunking his bullshyt and he went ghost. This is the same guy who put Tariq Nasheeds talking points over Afrika Bambatta and Ralph McDaniels when it comes to Hip Hop history. He's one of those posters that will lie and say bullshyt to win an argument.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
This Acronym movement is a tiny, tiny minority IRL.

....the sentiments of "FBA" aren't new though

Most people would find their grievances weird anyway. In 2024, your biggest grievance is the inclusion of West Indians and Puerto Ricans in the founding of hip hop? :mjlol:

That issue is just one of many

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He's not. He got exposed for saying Ralph McDaniels didn't know what was going on in The Bronx during the 70's and then I posted a video with Ralph Debunking his bullshyt and he went ghost. This is the same guy who put Tariq Nasheeds talking points over Afrika Bambatta and Ralph McDaniels when it comes to Hip Hop history. He's one of those posters that will lie and say bullshyt to win an argument.

A male groupie smfh you hate to see it

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
you claimed i wasnt hip hop

bam coming from the zulu nation had whits from manhattan all up in bronx river. Hip hop as a culture can be embraced by anybody group or country

what does that have to do with ORIGINS. Its the same deal as with Jazz,disco,rock,r&b etc. They all can be Colorless. But its original creators are FBA/ADOS

which is the whole point

:duck:
You are a liar.

Go back and read post #108. We didn't start this conversation talking about the "originators being FBA" liar. That wasn't the point liar.

In post #108 you literally quoted me first, unprovoked to say who gives a fukk if Latinos and West Indians get mad at Tariq promoting separatism in Hip Hop if he went on The Breakfast Club. Then you went on about Tariq having a Black Nation behind him so he doesn't need Latino and West Indian support if he goes on TBC and has a diaspora War. Everything I have said to you was in response to your comment in post #108. You are such a liar.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You are a liar.

Go back and read post #108. We didn't start this conversation talking about the "originators being FBA" liar. That wasn't the point liar.

In post #108 you literally quoted me first, unprovoked to say who gives a fukk if Latinos and West Indians get mad at Tariq promoting separatism in Hip Hop if he went on The Breakfast Club. Then you went on about Tariq having a Black Nation behind him so he doesn't need Latino and West Indian support if he goes on TBC and has a diaspora War. Everything I have said to you was in response to your comment in post #108. You are such a liar.
lets start with the false notion, that getting the record straight is promoting Seperatism :beli:

i didnt lie about anything, you really dont have an actual argument. Just all over the place

if you agree that hip hop stems from an fba music operating system, then we have nothing left to discuss

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

I didn't get exposed for sh1t:comeon: Ralph Mcdaniels was born in 1959; he wasn't djing sh1t within HIpHop in the years when it first started (circa 1970):russ::camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You laugh because you are unfamiliar with the actual culture. The conversation of "race" having nothing to do with Hip Hop is old and has been discussed in The Booth years ago before there was a dispora war on The Coli

Art Barr said it years ago before Tariq misled ya'll with his separatism talking points. This quote is from 2018:

Preciate it handshake.

Art Barr

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
lets start with the false notion, that getting the record straight is promoting Seperatism :beli:

i didnt lie about anything, you really dont have an actual argument. Just all over the place

if you agree that hip hop stems from an fba music operating system, then we have nothing left to discuss

Yeah...so answer this question. If what you are saying is true and he's not promoting "seperatism" then why did Tariq Nasheed question why Fat Joe was hosting the BET Hip Hop awards for 2 years straight? That has absolutly nothing to do with the origins of Hip Hop at all. Tariq literally questioned why Fat Joe, a member of DITC..a Hip Hop legend who has had countless videos on BET since the 90's....Tariq literally asked why is Fat Joe hosting the BET Hip Hop awards and he then said "You dont see the Latin awards asking us to host anything" which makes it about race. You say that's not "sepreratism" well then what the hell is that?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I didn't get exposed for sh1t:comeon: Ralph Mcdaniels was born in 1959; he wasn't djing sh1t within HIpHop in the years when it first started (circa 1970):russ::camby:

Lies. Those weren't your words. You literally said.

Ralph McDaniels was in Brooklyn; he didn't know what was happening in the Bronx.

:ufdup:

And LOL @ dudes co signing your lies.

:heh:

We not talking about the DJing liar.......Ralph said in the video he was riding the train and going out to The Bronx and u said he didn;t know what was happening in The Bronx. I was riding the train by myself at the age of 10 and 11. You are so full of shyt. And the fact that dudes is co signing your lies confirms the bias.

@16:55 Literally says he would get on the train and go to Bronx jams.

You are full of crap.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
AfroAmericans actually were doing Dub before Jamaicans stumbled across the idea and yes, I have the receipts:mjgrin:
What I wanna know is why toasting keeps getting brought up as if we didn’t have that tradition here. If you look up AA toasting it’s undeniable. Why would we need a Jamaican to bring it here when it was already deep here ?? Plus the dozens.