Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
this nikka mad as fukk :wow:

So mad he believe Tariq got mind control over the folks in the film :pachaha:

You obviously didn't see the documentary.

Or if you aren't just another fraud and actually did see the docu let's talk about the intertwining of graffiti in the docu as if it was a part of hip hop in the beginning when graffiti had its own culture at first and wasn't a part of hip hop till the late 70s. I had an issue with that part.
:jbhmm:

What did you think of that? Don't talk about me, I'm not the topic. Talk about the docu.

Edit: Nearly 5 hours later and no response because he didn't see the documentary either. Another fraud.

:sas2:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:mjlol:yeah … that poster is a troll
he continuously brings up Fat Joe like Fat Joe has any relevance or credibility towards this topic

I been sitting on this for awhile lol, I found it in the bushes. @Plankton is Non-FBA, his family are not descendants from slavery in American, he's a tether cosplaying as an FBA:mjlol:.

Let me also add that my identity doesn't start at slavery. "Black" is the origin,the creator, the subjective infinite which uses matter to create the objective finite so I cant identify with my origins at American slavery...My origin is at the creator.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I been sitting on this for awhile lol, I found it in the bushes. @Plankton is not FBA, his family are not descendants from slavery in American, he's a tether cosplaying as an FBA:mjlol:.

LOL @ me saying my origin is the creator ( Meaning God )and that's your confirmation that my family isn't FBA.

:heh:
You can't be that stupid.

And you been "sitting on this for a while."
which means you were searching and searching for anything and found nothing. All you did is just admit you been looking for dirt on me which is actually pretty flattering.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Now I'm Billy Ocean?

:comeon:

The Billy Ocean exposal thread is in the rafters with me taking a steaming dump all over that midget but all of a sudden in this thread I'm now Billy Ocean. And someone actually dapped that bullshyt.

OK, I'm officially done with this thread. I wanna talk about the docu but the ones who didn't even see the docu would rather talk about me but the topic isn't about me so.....

....I will no longer return back to this thread since no one actually saw the docu like I did. When the stream for the docu is finally available maybe someone will finally understand the gripes I made in this thread. Please do not tag me or alert me back in this thread...If you do alert me, I will not respond.......Continue talking about the docu none of ya'll even saw....I'm off this. Peace.

O yeah and umm...one more thing before I go....The real exposal is the fact that @IllmaticDelta didn't even watch the docu but ya'll keep ignoring that part.

:mjlol::laff::umad:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
LOL @ me saying my origin is the creator ( Meaning God )and that's your confirmation that my family isn't FBA.

:heh:
You can't be that stupid.

And you been "sitting on this for a while."
which means you were searching and searching for anything and found nothing.
All you did is just admit you been looking for dirt on me which is actually pretty flattering.

"Sitting on this for a while" does not mean I was searching, it means that I already knew you were Non-FBA and I was keeping the information.

Yeah you're not FBA, because "sitting on this for a while" or "sitting on that for a while" is common slang in FBA culture.

This nikka is a tether lol

Last edited: