Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Microphonecheck has Busta Rhymes trying to get that FBA hairline:

Listen to how this fakkit talking now. :mjlol:

Keep that funky ass accent on you at all times now, you fake ass bytch. :ufdup:

And bush that fukked up FUE and go bald, p*ssy. :ufdup:
Damn I would have got tickets had I known it was coming here.
Blu-Ray out now, so just cop that. Price of it is about the same as the ticket anyhow. :yeshrug:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

^^Herc's direct influence

ZPoSssy.jpeg

v1ks6k9.jpeg

sI0jfLr.jpeg

Phase 2 (Graf legend who Herc used to run with) talks about Dj John Brown and early bboys/hiphop

gSo37Q4.jpeg

Dj John Brown's son posted in this video

AIdro_mkSuiuS9D8fscEFHlpISmjcM2KoSktAoz30wV2k4s=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

@dremarwil6456

1 day ago (edited)
Gonna send this to John Brown. I saw Bam Bam a month ago...I should have picked his brain, about the Tunnel. Very animated cat. RIP Little Roy!!!

AIdro_npcUR6XsdtEyWk5O0DUPbiBwaX_JeUikuODvjwubz_UpOPbxUG2HLiUrAGCHsdKbjT0g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

@hiphophistorian5476
@hiphophistorian5476

1 day ago
We need that John Brown interview!!!! It would be great if somehow we could also get a Bam Bam interview.

AIdro_nkwyjNjXiTbomljA7uogixZrzODDBJARZoRWe5u8Oz1e7OolmJA7H9ZsVkbBDlarhMIg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

@dreval7957

1 day ago (edited)
He wants to tell his story, but someone has first dibbs on his story, possibly to be told in another doc. So, I would say, he is being held back for the time being. I can't tell much because of constraints, plus the fact that he should be the one that tells his entire story. When he tells his story, people will definitely trip out. His story is very much relative to what is being done today. I've spoken to 4 people that partied at the Tunnel...n they all say It was, black culture being displayed, predominantly by Black people, mostly young (about 400-500) kids, expressing themselves through dance. Everyone talks about the strobe light. Every seems to remember the strobe.

AIdro_mCzV1FfT0955mPYCYxZgUuKOV9YqKLWasaCsCVMms=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

@JohnBrown-eq4ts

1 day ago
I’m his son, as soon as we finish a prior project. We will be open to interviews

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Dr.Colon entire source of income was claiming Latinos influence on hiphop. Tariq turned his gas off.

Meanwhile in the Hip Hop world that actually counts, Fat Joe got an honorary doctorate degree from Lehman college with coverage by TMZ all while ignoring Tariqs failed attempt at baiting Joe to help promote Tariqs docu. That's me pointing out that TMZ was more interested in Fat Joe becoming an honorary doctor, recognized by the CUNY board for Joes civic duties in art, over anything else that happened last week.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Meanwhile in the Hip Hop world that actually counts, Fat Joe got an honorary doctorate degree from Lehman college with coverage by TMZ all while ignoring Tariqs failed attempt at baiting Joe to help promote Tariqs docu. That's me pointing out that TMZ was more interested in Fat Joe becoming an honorary doctor, recognized by the CUNY board for Joes civic duties in art, over anything else that happened last week.

Who the fukk cares what SmallHatZ thinks.

Hip hop roots always counter culture

"Meanwhile in the Hip Hop world that actually count"
:mjlol:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Who the fukk cares what SmallHatZ thinks.

Hip hop roots always counter culture

"Meanwhile in the Hip Hop world that actually count"
:mjlol:

:heh:

LOL.

You so emo U missed the whole point, so let me hold your hand and walk with you slow.

This has nothing to do with smallhatz....The person I quoted poked his chest out to say Tariq turned the gas off of a low level Latino who was claiming this and that about Latinos in the origin of Hip Hop but "meanwhile in the hip hop world that counts" Fat Joes is acknowledged by Lehman college for civil duties in the actual arts ( The exact opposite of what Tariq has been doing with Joes name) and this was covered by TMZ While around the same time Tariq failed at baiting Joe in an attempt to help promote his docu. TMZ didnt care about Tariq trying to bait Joe, they cared more about Joe getting his doctorate degree.

In other words, if Tariq had any real juice he would have gotten TMZs attention with his baiting for Joes attention ( lets not act like Tariq wouldnt have wanted that) but TMZ didnt give a fukk. LOL. Tariq cant turn off Fat Joes gas no matter how hard he tries because Joe has way more juice in actual Hip Hop culture. FACTS.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

LOL.

You so emo U missed the whole point, so let me hold your hand and walk with you slow.

This has nothing to do with smallhatz....The person I quoted poked his chest out to say Tariq turned the gas off of a low level Latino who was claiming this and that about Latinos in the origin of Hip Hop but "meanwhile in the hip hop world that counts" Fat Joes is acknowledged by Lehman college for civil duties in the actual arts ( The exact opposite of what Tariq has been doing with Joes name) and this was covered by TMZ While around the same time Tariq failed at baiting Joe in an attempt to help promote his docu. TMZ didnt care about Tariq trying to bait Joe, they cared more about Joe getting his doctorate degree.

In other words, if Tariq had any real juice he would have gotten TMZs attention with his baiting for Joes attention ( lets not act like Tariq wouldnt have wanted that) but TMZ didnt give a fukk. LOL. Tariq cant turn off Fat Joes gas no matter how hard he tries because Joe has way more juice in actual Hip Hop culture. FACTS.

Who alt account is this? :mjlol:

This guy is from 2012 and only has 900 messages.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Who alt account is this? :mjlol:

This guy is from 2012 and only has 900 messages.

LOL. That Fat Joe truth got u going way off topic. For the record, I mostly lurk but I pop out for a while every 2 to 3 years (and I'll be going back to lurking for another 2 to 3 years real soon). But the thread is about Tariq's docu, not about me. I'm staying on topic....U Stay on topic as well.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

LOL.

bro your logic assessment game is trash

this is such a massive reach :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty wild dude is one degree out from Rihanna.

People don’t want to admit it, but Tariq is a lot closer to the culture than most of the Dems are.
He's a c00n, attending a c00nfest.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

:childplease::childplease::childplease:

:camby:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

This is expected. Fat Joe music career is over, he’s slowly switching to politics. Democrats are using him as a Latino proxy right now even though I doubt dude even speaks Spanish.