Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
bishop-juice.gif

This be how @IllmaticDelta be popping in these threads with receipts on folks pushing nonsense:russ:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
bro your logic assessment game is trash

this is such a massive reach :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

LOL.

:laff:
You two were cheerleading and posting laugh emojis when dude said Tariq turned Dr Colons gas off tho. But Dr Colon is a nobody. Cheerleading because Tariq rattled a nobody who has no impact in Hip Hop? :heh:

But when I pointed out that Tariq tried his best last week to get the Hip Hop legends' Fat Joes attention in a failed attempt to promote his docu all he got was ignored.

ignored by Hot 97
ignored by Power 105
Ignored by TMZ
Ignored by Fat Joe himself

No major platform acknowledged Tariq attempting to have a diaspora war with Joe. The Locker Room section of The Coli acknowledged it like it was supposed to be a big deal but that's about it. But on the flip side, while low level Tariq was trying his best to discredit Joe and got ignored, Major platform, TMZ acknowledged Fat Joe becoming a Doctor for his contribution to art. FACTS.

Basically

When Tariq rattles Dr Colon who is nobody in Hip Hop, its laugh emojis

When Tariq fails at getting real platforms to entertain Tariq trying to have a diaspora war with Fat Joe, someone who actually has an impact in Hip Hop, all of a sudden it's GTFOH emojis & "But but but this is such a massive reach"

That heel turn is freaking hilarious

:mjlol::laff:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
This is expected. Fat Joe music career is over, he’s slowly switching to politics. Democrats are using him as a Latino proxy right now even though I doubt dude even speaks Spanish.

Fabolous once said "If you can't be used, you are useless.":yeshrug:

That means while Tariq has failed to put a dent in Joe's imprint on Hip Hop

TMZ acknowledges Joe
Lehman College acknowledges Joe
The Democratic party acknowledges Joe

Joes music career might be finished but "All The Way Up" was a hit that came out 23 years after Joes debut. Being able to be a rapper with a hit song 23 years after your debut is an accomplishment 98% of ALL rappers will never ever see. FACTS. Plus he has a Billboard #1 with "Lean Back." Joe is one of the most accomplished rappers in Hip Hop history and Tariq ( who has zero impact on Hip Hop culture) looks foolish thinking he can put a dent in that.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
What are y'all even arguing about at this point? It's pretty obvious at this point that Hip Hop is as rooted in FBA/ADOS/Afram culture as Blues and Jazz.

Now y'all are arguing about who's accomplished more between Tariq Nasheed and Fat Joe. Because Fat Joe said some goofy shyt about Puerto Ricans and hip hop and y'all just don't want to say Joe was tweaking on that one? :dead:

Last edited:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
What are y'all even arguing about at this point? It's pretty obvious at this point that Hip Hop is as rooted in FBA/ADOS/Afram culture as Blues and Jazz.

Now y'all are arguing about who's accomplished more between Tariq Nasheed and Fat Joe. Because Fat Joe said some goofy shyt about Puerto Ricans and hip hop and y'all just don't want to say Joe was tweaking on that one? :dead:

If we are being honest (Which no one in this thread is doing ), Tariq went about going at Joe all wrong. Fat Joe should have clarified that Latinos were a part of Hip Hop when it was established not birthed. Birth = American Blacks. Established = all races. Fat Joe didn't clarify, OK he's an open target.

But Tariq literally said he did this docu because of what Fat Joe and Busta said concerning the origins of Hip Hop and how mainstream is running with the narrative( even tho real hip hop heads never acknowledge the mainstream narrative because they always get it wrong). But XXL magazine in the 2000's every month used to have a section called "Negro Please" pointing out dumb things rappers said the previous month. No one is making docus everytime a rapper says something foolish. Tariqs motive became suspect once he started mixing his personal diaspora war while attempting to promote his docu. But there is no diaspora war in Hip Hop. Hip Hop is for all races. Once Tariq questioned why Fat Joe was hosting the Hip Hop BET awards his motives became visibly corrupt because now we aren't talking about the origins of hip hop anymore. The BET awards Fat Joe was hosting is 2020's not 1970's so Tariq attempted to make things racial in a culture that accepts all races. Fat Joe goofed but Tariq dropped the ball on dealing with how Fat Joe goofed. He tainted his motives behind his docu by promoting the docu mixing his personal diaspora war with it and those 2 things don't mix. And anyone who doesn't acknowledge that fact obviously doesn't really care about Hip Hop culture.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Fabolous once said "If you can't be used, you are useless.":yeshrug:

That means while Tariq has failed to put a dent in Joe's imprint on Hip Hop

TMZ acknowledges Joe
Lehman College acknowledges Joe
The Democratic party acknowledges Joe

Joes music career might be finished but "All The Way Up" was a hit that came out 23 years after Joes debut. Being able to be a rapper with a hit song 23 years after your debut is an accomplishment 98% of ALL rappers will never ever see. FACTS. Plus he has a Billboard #1 with "Lean Back." Joe is one of the most accomplished rappers in Hip Hop history and Tariq ( who has zero impact on Hip Hop culture) looks foolish thinking he can put a dent in that.
It’s because there’s zero correlation to the two events, none whatsoever and your sitting here putting faith that TMZ would report on a documentary about the origins of hip hop :mjlol:

Tariq gave fat Joe like one tweet on this, it’s not that serious. And the fact he remained silent on it is suspect

Let me give you an example, I MYSELF checked Crazy Legs on instagram about something similar a couple months back, me and him had a lengthy back and forth that lasted like 3 days. It is what it is but ATLEAST he defended his position and im a nobody

I can respect that

Fat Joe was shook. You talking about an entire documentary made by one of the biggest black doc makers in history 🤣

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
It’s because there’s zero correlation to the two events, none whatsoever and your sitting here putting faith that TMZ would report on a documentary about the origins of hip hop :mjlol:

Tariq gave fat Joe like one tweet on this, it’s not that serious. And the fact he remained silent on it is suspect

Let me give you an example, I MYSELF checked Crazy Legs on instagram about something similar a couple months back, me and him had a lengthy back and forth that lasted like 3 days. It is what it is but ATLEAST he defended his position and im a nobody

I can respect that

Fat Joe was shook. You talking about an entire documentary made by one of the biggest black doc makers in history 🤣
What was you and Crazy Legs going back and forth about?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

I can respect that

:duck:

Wrong.

Fat Joe not responding to Tariq isn't suspect.

I already pointed out that Tariq has been talking sideways about Fat Joe for years...Just stop it with that "one tweet" bullshyt. That's a damn lie.

I already pointed out that it makes sense Joe would ignore a man who has been talking sideways about him for years but according to you, Joe is supposed to just ignore all the sideways talk and jump on Tariqs bait and have a civil back and forth even tho Tariq went about it disrespectfully.

"Hey everybody Fat Joe is blocking FBA's on Twitter" Remember that? Tariq tried to create a racial beef. No. Fat Joe is blocking anyone spamming and trolling him with the term FBA because it's related to Tariq not Black Americans as a whole. Tariq really tried it too. FBA is not a universal term that most Black Americans use, that's a Tariq Nasheed term. So Tariq sends out that failed racial dog whistle that no major platform acknowledged because it was bullshyt and here you are thinking Joe is just supposed to ignore all that fukkery and have a civil one on one with Tariq.

:stopitslime:

"But but but Fat Joe is shook" How delusional you are.

And I'm almost positive you weren't visibly talking crazy about Crazy Legs for years on social media, which in term had him open to actually have a conversation with you. Don't compare what what Tariq did to Joe for years to your little whatever with Crazy Legs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If we are being honest (Which no one in this thread is doing ), Tariq went about going at Joe all wrong. Fat Joe should have clarified that Latinos were a part of Hip Hop when it was established not birthed. Birth = American Blacks. Established = all races. Fat Joe didn't clarify, OK he's an open target.

But Tariq literally said he did this docu because of what Fat Joe and Busta said concerning the origins of Hip Hop and how mainstream is running with the narrative( even tho real hip hop heads never acknowledge the mainstream narrative because they always get it wrong). But XXL magazine in the 2000's every month used to have a section called "Negro Please" pointing out dumb things rappers said the previous month. No one is making docus everytime a rapper says something foolish. Tariqs motive became suspect once he started mixing his personal diaspora war while attempting to promote his docu. But there is no diaspora war in Hip Hop. Hip Hop is for all races. Once Tariq questioned why Fat Joe was hosting the Hip Hop BET awards his motives became visibly corrupt because now we aren't talking about the origins of hip hop anymore. The BET awards Fat Joe was hosting is 2020's not 1970's so Tariq attempted to make things racial in a culture that accepts all races. Fat Joe goofed but Tariq dropped the ball on dealing with how Fat Joe goofed. He tainted his motives behind his docu by promoting the docu mixing his personal diaspora war with it and those 2 things don't mix. And anyone who doesn't acknowledge that fact obviously doesn't really care about Hip Hop culture.

tether splainin

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This comment is confirmation that ya'll really don't care about Hip Hop culture at all.

Explain how me defending Hip Hop is tether splainin when both of my parents are Black Americans/ADOS/FBA? I'll wait

:sas1:
Folks issue with Fat Joe is that he tried to push a narrative that Latinos had something to do with the creation of hip hop.

They then see someone like you putting a cape on for this dude and distracting from the fact that he said that clown shyt about Latinos and hip hop since you're talking about everything but the clown shyt Fat Joe said.

If he just came out and said something like

"y'all right, I didn't do the knowledge and said some misinformed things. Hip Hop is 100% an ADOS/FBA/Afram/Black person with Southern American ancestry creation"

all this shyt would go away and then they would look crazy for pressing him.

But it seems like he doesn't just want to retract what he said and instead of putting pressure on him to take back what he said, you want to put on a cape for him as if what he said wasn't egregious. You want to talk about everything but the sucker ass shyt he said that got folks on his bumper in the first place.

We get it, Tariq has an agenda. Fat Joe is only helping Tariq's agenda by refusing to retract his statements about Latinos helping to create hip hop.

Last edited: