Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
They heard Herc say that HipHop was already going on in 1970

They heard Herc say that Coke La Rock (FBA) was the one rapping and not himself

The heard Baam say that HipHop was already going on via Black mobile djs (w/rappers) and the Black Spades (breakdance)

and they still want to keep spewing myths:aicmon:

images

I always will give you your props
cuz i was team Herc until you in a few others challenge the big three theory of Herc Bam and Flash …. so as an old head , born and raised in Edenwald projects, I did a little digging and was able to contact several of my elder cousins whom was born and raised in Castle Hill / Parkchester area, and they all confirmed that DJ Mario was doing those jams at the very beginning of the 70s years before the mythical 1520 sedgwick ave party
:salute:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
He always talks about the Jews involvement in the slave trade and Jewish slave owners and Jewish confederate leaders.

What other talking point needs to be debunked.

Btw stop dividing CACs and Jews, that’s a waste of time. In America they are one and the same and Jews and CACs work together to undermine FBA.
I was asking a question. Jews are indeed different and they hate everyone that isn't a jew
And He sure works with alot of jews

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
the so called jews everyone is terrified of are just some eastern european crakkkas who converted to a religion. he's right, they're just white people. no need to give them any special distinction.
They are Jewish and the think everyone who isn't a jew isn't human.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Nobody's talking about this docu in the streets because like I said from jump, no one ever cared about 70s hip hop like that except for hardcore hiphop heads and most people aren't hardcore hip hop heads. Dudes was hyping this up like it was gonna be Oppenheimer levels.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall are strenghtening my point. I'm a Black American yet yall foam at the mouth at an honest question based off his history and scream tether instead of just answering the question or considering the implications.

• When White Supremacy was the Hot Topic, people funded and paid to watch Hidden Colors.
  • When The Gay Agenda was hot, peoole funded and paid to watch Buck Broken.
  • The origins of Hip Hop are the hot topic, so now yall fund and support Microphone Check.

It's honestly a straightforward business model if you're willing to accept it :ld: Catch a trending issue, lean into it, then provide a product as the "solution"... Remember how Ahmaud Arbery would still be alive if he had Ogun Juice? Ogun is Nigerian tether culture, why wasn't it "FBA Juice"?

He's pimped them over and over because they love being pampered too and told what they want to hear. He just pushes their emotional buttons

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nobody's talking about this docu in the streets because like I said from jump, no one ever cared about 70s hip hop like that except for hardcore hiphop heads and most people aren't hardcore hip hop heads. Dudes was hyping this up like it was gonna be Oppenheimer levels.

People were talking about the movie Oppenheimer in the streets of the Bronx?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Why are people still hating on Tariq when he makes documentaries with the money people have given him its not like he promised to build a school and years later never built it:troll:
Because remember kids, scamming is perfectly fine as long as the person doing it shares my views and says things I agree with
images

And I disagree with Tariq on a lot, but it's insane how the same dudes that hate him will defend Umar. Even though Umar is worse, on a personal level and in terms of actual production.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He's pimped them over and over because they love being pampered too and told what they want to hear. He just pushes their emotional buttons
I made an official discussion thread for them to actually talk about the film and the only person able to do that was recently outted as Congolese. Everybody else complained until it got bushed-- and they still haven't discussed the film itself .

After MONTHS of dozen page threads and rants.
tumblr_m9we1tM28x1rrk7c1o1_400.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
DR Colon getting smacked around by them FBA receipts :russ:

bonus

I don't even get why dude is still trying. All his talking points have been shut down. He did interviews with Puerto Ricans who were around at the time and they've told him to his face that "We got it from the blacks, this was a black thing" then he takes the videos down.

It's actually kind of wild to see somebody hold on to this type of anti-blackness this hard after being factually proven wrong.