Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
If we are being honest (Which no one in this thread is doing ), Tariq went about going at Joe all wrong. Fat Joe should have clarified that Latinos were a part of Hip Hop when it was established not birthed. Birth = American Blacks. Established = all races. Fat Joe didn't clarify, OK he's an open target.

But Tariq literally said he did this docu because of what Fat Joe and Busta said concerning the origins of Hip Hop and how mainstream is running with the narrative( even tho real hip hop heads never acknowledge the mainstream narrative because they always get it wrong). But XXL magazine in the 2000's every month used to have a section called "Negro Please" pointing out dumb things rappers said the previous month. No one is making docus everytime a rapper says something foolish. Tariqs motive became suspect once he started mixing his personal diaspora war while attempting to promote his docu. But there is no diaspora war in Hip Hop. Hip Hop is for all races. Once Tariq questioned why Fat Joe was hosting the Hip Hop BET awards his motives became visibly corrupt because now we aren't talking about the origins of hip hop anymore. The BET awards Fat Joe was hosting is 2020's not 1970's so Tariq attempted to make things racial in a culture that accepts all races. Fat Joe goofed but Tariq dropped the ball on dealing with how Fat Joe goofed. He tainted his motives behind his docu by promoting the docu mixing his personal diaspora war with it and those 2 things don't mix. And anyone who doesn't acknowledge that fact obviously doesn't really care about Hip Hop culture.

:mindblown:

if u think - Tariq brought the diaspora war into hip-hop then you must be from a different planet

when a Jamaican says hip-hop comes from Jamaica
and
when a Puerto Rican says hip-hop is 50-50

= is what brought the diaspora war into hip-hop

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
:mindblown:

if u think - Tariq brought the diaspora war into hip-hop then you must be from a different planet

when a Jamaican says hip-hop comes from Jamaica
and
when a Puerto Rican says hip-hop is 50-50

= is what brought the diaspora war into hip-hop

Do me a solid. Put me on ignore.

You just said I was a troll and think I'm going to have a discourse with you after that? FOH.

:camby:

Don't quote me anymore. I'm not fukking with u on this topic anymore. I dont wanna see any alerts from u. Put me on ignore since I'm a troll.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Do me a solid. Put me on ignore.

You just said I was a troll and think I'm going to have a discourse with you after that? FOH.

:camby:

Don't quote me anymore. I'm not fukking with u on this topic anymore. I dont wanna see any alerts from u. Put me on ignore since I'm a troll.

do me a solid … STOP posting lies @Billy Ocean :ufdup:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
So @IllmaticDelta didn't even watch the docu and he's been going back and forth with me debating me based on what I saw in the damn film? Wow

:snoop:

Then you have another idiot asking why I haven't been bushed or given a warning because he didn't watch the docu either and is clueless as to why I've been saying the things I been saying, totally ignoring the premise of the thread. Dudes didn't even watch the docu and have the nerve to question why I'm saying what I'm saying. Bunch of frauds in this thread.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
LOL.

:laff:
You two were cheerleading and posting laugh emojis when dude said Tariq turned Dr Colons gas off tho. But Dr Colon is a nobody. Cheerleading because Tariq rattled a nobody who has no impact in Hip Hop? :heh:

But when I pointed out that Tariq tried his best last week to get the Hip Hop legends' Fat Joes attention in a failed attempt to promote his docu all he got was ignored.

ignored by Hot 97
ignored by Power 105
Ignored by TMZ
Ignored by Fat Joe himself

No major platform acknowledged Tariq attempting to have a diaspora war with Joe. The Locker Room section of The Coli acknowledged it like it was supposed to be a big deal but that's about it. But on the flip side, while low level Tariq was trying his best to discredit Joe and got ignored, Major platform, TMZ acknowledged Fat Joe becoming a Doctor for his contribution to art. FACTS.

Basically

When Tariq rattles Dr Colon who is nobody in Hip Hop, its laugh emojis

When Tariq fails at getting real platforms to entertain Tariq trying to have a diaspora war with Fat Joe, someone who actually has an impact in Hip Hop, all of a sudden it's GTFOH emojis & "But but but this is such a massive reach"

That heel turn is freaking hilarious

:mjlol::laff:
pretty much what needed to be said was covered by other posters. None ur talking points land or make logical sense

but the fact you think, this not being covered by hot 97 and other new york radio stations as a valid talking point, is hilarious

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
pretty much what needed to be said was covered by other posters. None ur talking points land or make logical sense

but the fact you think, this not being covered by hot 97 and other new york radio stations as a valid talking point, is hilarious

Wrong.

Again,the #1 thing I been saying in every thread is that Tariq is wrong for mixing his personal diaspora war with hip hop because separating ethnicities is not a thing in Hip Hop. I gave a bunch of examples of how he has done that within the years and at this point I could give 2 fux what u think because the co signs I actually did get confirm that a few understand my talking point.

My dude, Stop alerting me to talk shyt about me. Everytime u alert me it's not to build on the actual topic which is the docu,,,its just u talking shyt about me when I'm not the topic. Don't alert me anymore. Matter fact, put me on ignore please. I said please which is me asking nicely. Scroll the curser over my username and when the "ignore" option pops up, click on it.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:duck:

This is a lie. You obviously have not been paying attention to Tariq since 2021. Another example excluding Tariq questioning Fat Joe hosting the Hip Hop BET awards....Dude was on his podcast talking about how most of the drill rappers from NYC like Pop Smoke, 22Gz and Kay Flock are non FBA and they are the ones doing the negative drill rap while totally ignoring the FBA drill rappers like Fiveo and TJ POrter who are FBAs. Just stop it.....Dude really tried to imply only non FBAs were doing drill rap in NYC. Tho a good portion of them are non FBA that statement is false. You are obviously unfamiliar and not qualified to speak on this particular subject.
this entire paragraph has nothing to do with what @IllmaticDelta actually said though. Your talking points basically circle around the main point being addressed

That whole 50/50 went viral way before it even got to tariq

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Wrong.

Again,the #1 thing I been saying in every thread is that Tariq is wrong for mixing his personal diaspora war with hip hop because separating ethnicities is not a thing in Hip Hop. I gave a bunch of examples of how he has done that within the years and at this point I could give 2 fux what u think because the co signs I actually did get confirm that a few understand my talking point.

My dude, Stop alerting me to talk shyt about me. Everytime u alert me it's not to build on the actual topic which is the docu,,,its just u talking shyt about me when I'm not the topic. Don't alert me anymore. Matter fact, put me on ignore please. I said please which is me asking nicely. Scroll the curser over my username and when the "ignore" option pops up, click on it.
The 50/50 thing exist outside any personal agenda that tariq may or may not have is what im saying. You're essentially saying the "diaspora war" is found in telling the truth that latinos were not present in the beginning. Hes not ducking this over no damn bet awards. It has everything to do with the more recent hip hop 50 exposure. Tariq having an agenda is inconsequential, its about him ducking on what he said, which extended beyond tariq nasheed

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

:dahell:

The fact that you are responding to a comment that isn't even directed at you is further proof that you don't want to build on the documentary at all.... you just wanna argue for the sake of arguing. FOH. Stop alerting me and put me on ignore. Hover your curser over my username and press the gotdamn ignore button.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Fabolous once said "If you can't be used, you are useless.":yeshrug:

That means while Tariq has failed to put a dent in Joe's imprint on Hip Hop

TMZ acknowledges Joe
Lehman College acknowledges Joe
The Democratic party acknowledges Joe

Joes music career might be finished but "All The Way Up" was a hit that came out 23 years after Joes debut. Being able to be a rapper with a hit song 23 years after your debut is an accomplishment 98% of ALL rappers will never ever see. FACTS. Plus he has a Billboard #1 with "Lean Back." Joe is one of the most accomplished rappers in Hip Hop history and Tariq ( who has zero impact on Hip Hop culture) looks foolish thinking he can put a dent in that.
This fakkit nikka is JBO level glazing FatJoe. :mjlol:

fukking bytch really said "The Jews rock with Joe" like that's what matters to black folks or matters in general. :russ:

You're a waste of oxygen, bytch. Do us all a favor and don't run away from a tornado like Clark Kent's daddy. :ufdup:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
This fakkit nikka is JBO level glazing FatJoe. :mjlol:

fukking bytch really said "The Jews rock with Joe" like that's what matters to black folks or matters in general. :russ:

You're a waste of oxygen, bytch. Do us all a favor and don't run away from a tornado like Clark Kent's daddy. :ufdup:

Say what you want about me but at the end of the day I saw the documentary and neither you or @IllmaticDelta saw the documentary. Let that sink in

:sas2:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
giphy.webp

this dude really wants all of us to put him on ignore… so, he can continually post a bunch of lies :snoop:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
@IllmaticDelta didn't even see the documentary

:mjlol::laff:

You cant make this shyt up.

Tariq opens up the documentary talking about Latinos and Jamaicans and how there was this false narrative for decades that they were involved in the beginning. So immediately it's obvious Tariq was pushing his personal diaspora war in the mix. And at some point when you see these older cats from back in the day, it comes off as if they are just happy someone is acknowledging them and Tariq knew he could get them to walk to his beat, as if he was just really using them. I got a sense as if he lured them in to talk about Hip Hop from back in the day but did a bait and switch to mix it in with his agenda. And that was a feeling I just couldn't shake. I'm over here actually reflecting on the documentary ( Because I saw it) and a bunch of people who didn't even see the damn thing have an issue with me discussing it. SMH.
:snoop:

Bunch of frauds in this thread.