Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's more effective to come for them indirectly. They already calling Kendrick anti Semitic. :comeon:

Nah Tariq is way too deferential to that group.

He is afraid to speak on them even in the weakest possible way.

He doesn't send subliminals or anything.

That makes me believe that Tariq is a grifter worried about his check above all else.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

That makes me believe that Tariq is a grifter worried about his check above all else.
You can't go out on too many limbs at once. It's untenable. We don't have enough power. The tree is weak rn, limbs will snap, but our sap is rising. :dame:

A few different developments have me thinking that the dry bones might be re-animating, iykyk.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: :what: :francis:

This the nikka yall listen to. THIS dumb mf'er. I be telling yall how he don't know shyt, but no, we gotta seriously engage him cuz every comment be five paragraphs. No. fukk him and fukk this.

Old coli woulda called a neg train. This is an unconscionable level of anti fba hate and I don't give a fukk where his people from. :pacspit:

This!

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I ment to say the jews involvement in the slave trade he won't say shyt about it or maybe he did in the last hidden colors
the so called jews everyone is terrified of are just some eastern european crakkkas who converted to a religion. he's right, they're just white people. no need to give them any special distinction.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Notice every single one of these tether and c00ns talking points got debunked in this very thread. They don’t like Tariq so gonna make up lies about the movie. Make up lies about our history.

WRONG

This thread was filled with backlash if you didn't co sign the Tariq circle jerk that Tariq is a go to as a Hip Hop historian when I pointed out that the man didn't care to study the culture till after 2018 when he started his diaspora war. Nothing I said was debunked at all.

1) You're wrong. I DO like Tariq. But I dont have to agree with everything the man says but according to ya'll I'm supposed to (FOH). Tariq is dead wrong mixing his diaspora war with Hip Hop. That's a fact that can't be debunked. Anyone thinking a diaspora war mixes with hip hop culture is unfamiliar with the actual culture. FACTS.

2) First thing I said in this thread was that Tariqs Diaspora War is why neither Ebro or The Breakfast Club had him on their platform to promote his docu. And they still haven't had him so that wasn't debunked either.

3) Illmaticdelta said that the leader of the Zulu Nation wasn't qualified to say Hip Hop was colorless and ya'll co signed his nonesense. Illmaticdelta has no name or power in the streets at all and can't change the rules just because you wanna circle jerk Tariq Nasheed on a messageboard. Zulu Nation were promoting Hip Hop being colorless since the 80's and thats just the way it is. When I posted Bams actual words ya'll ignored it and I got called non Black by someone who was just clueless about Hip Hop culture.

Ralph McDaniels
Davey D
and Bam himself....... all got disregarded for a man who literally said Kool Herc started Hip Hop on Twitter just 6 years ago confirming he wasn't familiar with the culture himself till recently. Ya'll co signed dismissing 2 pioneers in Hip Hop acknowledging the former Zulu Nation leader saying Hip Hop was colorless to defend the man who made these tweets.

:snoop:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I ment to say the jews involvement in the slave trade he won't say shyt about it or maybe he did in the last hidden colors
He always talks about the Jews involvement in the slave trade and Jewish slave owners and Jewish confederate leaders.

What other talking point needs to be debunked.

Btw stop dividing CACs and Jews, that’s a waste of time. In America they are one and the same and Jews and CACs work together to undermine FBA.

Dav8

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tariq has countless videos talking about jewish people, just because he does not speak on them when others are trying to goad him in spaces trying to force him to does not mean he does not.
Just 3 weeks ago, from 28mark to about 48 mark

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Pretty wild dude is one degree out from Rihanna.

People don’t want to admit it, but Tariq is a lot closer to the culture than most of the Dems are.
Rhianna ain't fooling with that nikka. Him and ASAP got the same agent.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tariq has countless videos talking about jewish people, just because he does not speak on them when others are trying to goad him in spaces trying to force him to does not mean he does not.
Just 3 weeks ago, from 28mark to about 48 mark

That's not the same thing. He's dedicated several videos talking about Africans and Caribbeans. White Jews are an entirely separate group from white people.

Dav8

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not the same thing. He's dedicated several videos talking about Africans and Caribbeans. White Jews are an entirely separate group from white people.

Stop moving the goal post, the person I quoted said:
"He is afraid to speak on them even in the weakest possible way"

"He doesn't send subliminals or anything"

And I went and found the latest example of him talking about Jewish people, no subliminal or nothing.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Stop moving the goal post, the person I quoted said:
"He is afraid to speak on them even in the weakest possible way"

"He doesn't send subliminals or anything"

And I went and found the latest example of him talking about Jewish people, no subliminal or nothing.
He still hasn't talked about them like he does Africans/Caribbeans and that's a fact.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

all this bullshyt you keep writing has already been debunked and it’s been debunked by Kool Herc himself

They heard Herc say that HipHop was already going on in 1970

They heard Herc say that Coke La Rock (FBA) was the one rapping and not himself

The heard Baam say that HipHop was already going on via Black mobile djs (w/rappers) and the Black Spades (breakdance)

and they still want to keep spewing myths:aicmon: