Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Screenshot_20240527_222452_Instagram.jpg

Tariq looking like a wax figure :russ:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Black americans helped create ska and reggae. Reggae’s foundation can arguably be attributed to black americans :ohhh:

I'm completely aware of this dumbass. What's your point? I'm not one of you traumatized wannabe cac, bourgeois negroes competing to claim intellectual authority over all other Black people. There isn't a Jamaican music legend alive that wouldn't acknowledge the influence R&B, Jazz, and Soul music had on Reggae.

Just as there are hardly any Hip Hop legends claiming Southern Baptist church accapella groups invented Hip Hop before they pay respects to Herc and the 60s/70s sound system clash, toasting, dancehall, dubbing, Jamaican music production culture that helped create Hip Hop music.

It's only you weirdos that wanna be like cacs so bad on some crusade to erase Caribbeans from Hip Hop music. The rest of us just love black music and black culture and all it's exchanges.

There are white supremacists who will tell you cacs invented Jazz (and therefore all black music) because of its white, European, classical influences, and Irish, Scottish folk music, which African slaves surely heard, and had plenty of damn rhyming, is the origin of Hip Hop. You can play this dumbass game all day if this is what being a "black American" is about to you. I'm not on that time.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm completely aware of this dumbass. What's your point? I'm not one of you traumatized wannabe cac, bourgeois negroes competing to claim intellectual authority over all other Black people. There isn't a Jamaican music legend alive that wouldn't acknowledge the influence R&B, Jazz, and Soul music had on Reggae.

Just as there are hardly any Hip Hop legends claiming Southern Baptist church accapella groups invented Hip Hop before they pay respects to Herc and the 60s/70s sound system clash, toasting, dancehall, dubbing, Jamaican music production culture that helped create Hip Hop music.

It's only you weirdos that wanna be like cacs so bad on some crusade to erase Caribbeans from Hip Hop music. The rest of us just love black music and black culture and all it's exchanges.

There are white supremacists who will tell you cacs invented Jazz (and therefore all black music) because of its white, European, classical influences, and Irish, Scottish folk music, which African slaves surely heard, and had plenty of damn rhyming, is the origin of Hip Hop. You can play this dumbass game all day if this is what being a "black American" is about to you. I'm not on that time.
Suck a dikk you internet weirdo. I knew i’d get your emotionally fragile fatherless ass triggered.

Bottom scum moron who hates black americans. Kill yourself

:dead:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

there's absolutely zero evidence for this

you are mad that we aren't dumb enough to willingly dish off our own culture. Stay over there with that weak minded dodo bird shyt

actual receipts(facts) have already been posted, you're coming with "believe me bro" and feelings

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
there's absolutely zero evidence for this

you are mad that we aren't dumb enough to willingly dish off our own culture. Stay over there with that weak minded dodo bird shyt

actual receipts(facts) have already been posted, you're coming with "believe me bro" and feelings

There's no evidence that Jamaicans brought their own culture of music production, partying, and DJing to America when they immigrated here?

Okay...Yeah, yall a bunch cac aspiring fools and you don't respect black culture at all. I wouldn't expect anything less from a black conservative Trump supporter like you, denigrating other Black people over stupid shyt so he can feel superior. Just desperate to feel important and significant over others. We just got done celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hip Hop, marked by Hercs parties. And every "dodo bird" in the building had a good time while you and Tariq all bitter trying to prove Southern Baptist church accapella groups from Alabama created Hip Hop, instead of the Jamaican pioneers of dubbing, sampling, electronic music, dancehall, and toasting (but but radio jive talk...fukk off).

No one gives a fukk about you hashtag pro-Trump weirdos, Tariq Nasheeds outdated DVD market hustle, and your desperation for attention. Have fun.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
he's half bajan himself :manny:

I hope you don't think this nikka loves being "black American" more than he loves clout, attention, and money :russ:

That c00n would ressurect a statue of Kool Herc on his brain dead audiences donations and forget all the pro-Trump, anti-immigrant, cac-adjacen hate movement nationalism if it meant even 5 minutes next to Rihanna. Dude is nothing but a spineless agent who appeals to the DUMBEST fake militant nikkas.

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The problem with this comment is that Hip Hop is colorless. You don't know Hip Hop so you don't know this because you follow Tariq Nasheed who isn't hip hop.

Bam was saying that Hip Hop was colorless since the 80's. Hip Hop doesn't separate ethnicity or races. That's the "truth on our culture" that you keep leaving out. You listen to Tariq, I'll listen to one of the founding fathers.

How you act, walk, look and talk is all part of Hip Hop culture. And the music is colorless. Hip Hop music is made from Black, brown, yellow, red and white.

One thing we all got in common is your color, which is Black and Latino, which is our family.

Link here:

Negged, fakkit

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
There's no evidence that Jamaicans brought their own culture of music production, partying, and DJing to America when they immigrated here?

Okay...Yeah, yall a bunch cac aspiring fools and you don't respect black culture at all. I wouldn't expect anything less from a black conservative Trump supporter like you, denigrating other Black people over stupid shyt so he can feel superior. Just desperate to feel important and significant over others. We just got done celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hip Hop, marked by Hercs parties. And every "dodo bird" in the building had a good time while you and Tariq all bitter trying to prove Southern Baptist church accapella groups from Alabama created Hip Hop, instead of the Jamaican pioneers of dubbing, sampling, electronic music, dancehall, and toasting (but but radio jive talk...fukk off).

No one gives a fukk about you hashtag pro-Trump weirdos, Tariq Nasheeds outdated DVD market hustle, and your desperation for attention. Have fun.
point to the evidence that shows Jamaican culture being an integral part to hip hops actual CREATION. Everything else is just dodo babble

You dont have a real argument so everything is "splained" off using the same tired accusations you use in literally every thread involving black american culture

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

What Jamaicans were doing had no connection to what went down in the nascent world of early HipHop.

1)

Baam

Herc

^^BOTH said their influences were USAmerican Disco setups/djs

2) no one rocked with Jamaican culture like that in the 1970s

This is why Herc had to cosplay

3) Partying and Djing has always been part of the FBA culture

aI0VhQG.jpeg

4) Coke La Rock an FBA was doing the "Rapping" for Herc.

5) Once again, Jamaican culture wasn't really popping in NY until the 1980s/1990s. This is why Fat Joe said he never heard any Jamaican music in the Bronx before the mid-1980s

and why Dancehall had to get mixed with more pronounced FBA musical qualities to crossover

6) The 2 turntable setup of Disco is the father of the HipHop soundsystem (which would give birth to the turntablist), totally different from the 1 turntable setup of Jamaican culture where they know nothing about real turntable skills

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
What Jamaicans were doing had no connection to what went down in the nascent world of early HipHop.

1)

Baam

Herc

^^BOTH said their influences were USAmerican Disco setups/djs

2) no one rocked with Jamaican culture like that in the 1970s

This is why Herc had to cosplay

3) Partying and Djing has always been part of the FBA culture

aI0VhQG.jpeg

4) Coke La Rock an FBA was doing the "Rapping" for Herc.

5) Once again, Jamaican culture wasn't really popping in NY until the 1980s/1990s. This is why Fat Joe said he never heard any Jamaican music in the Bronx before the mid-1980s

and why Dancehall had to get mixed with more pronounced FBA musical qualities to crossover

6) The 2 turntable setup of Disco is the father of the HipHop soundsystem (which would give birth to the turntablist), totally different from the 1 turntable setup of Jamaican culture where they know nothing about real turntable skills

nothing like smelling good ole fashion receipts early in the morning:ahh:

of course @SupaDupaCool is trolling and in true fashion will ignore this and continue koonbuya splaining. We dont love black culture.........but love it enough to produce actual facts:mjlol: