Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
So the issue you have was he mentioned the wrong gang :dwillhuh:

I'm confused breh, break it down for me.

His analogy and assesement is wrong, plus he is still trying to parlay as something he is not. Dude still says he is from the streets and was a banger, but its evident he is not.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
His analogy and assesement is wrong, plus he is still trying to parlay as something he is not. Dude still says he is from the streets and was a banger, but its evident he is not.

I've been listening to him for years and I've never heard him say he was a banger.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I've been listening to him for years and I've never heard him say he was a banger.

I am not going to go back and forth about this. He has said he is from the streets and is a banger.

The thing about Tariq is that he is using this pro-black shyt as a vehicle to sell his DVDs, when his previous formats were centered around macking and playa shyt.

If the dude is talking about black empowerment he shoudl stick to it.

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I am not going to go back and forth about this. He has said he is from the streets and is a banger.

The thing about Tariq is that he is using this pro-black shyt as a vehicle to sell his DVDs, when his previous formats where centered around macking and playa shyt.

What's wrong with Macking and playa shyt?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Again, I've never heard him say he was a banger. I have heard him say he did dirt before and got locked up, but I never heard him refer to himself as a banger. Not once.

So hold up, you're basing him saying he's a gangsta off a rap song he did :heh:?

The thing about Tariq is that he is using this pro-black shyt as a vehicle to sell his DVDs, when his previous formats where centered around macking and playa shyt.

Uhh, back when he was only doing macking shyt he always talked about "pro black" shyt. He'd talk about it on his podcast as well as his Ustream show YEARRRRRS before Hidden Colors came out. He'd have PPV specials on them.

Here's some links:

http://www.macklessons.com/ppv.php

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
What's wrong with Macking and playa shyt?

I have no problem with it at all,where did I say I did? Only thing is dude is no expert on it.

Again, I've never heard him say he was a banger. I have heard him say he did dirt before and got locked up, but I never heard him refer to himself as a banger. Not once.
So hold up, you're basing him saying he's a gangsta off a rap song he did :heh:?
It looks like he didn't do any dirt,dont know why he still so focused on it cause he brings it up.

And if he did a gangsta rap song like that, he makes himself a CERTIFIED STUDIO GANGSTA.Doing one thing on CDs , but doing another in real life. But he has talked about he has banged off the rap record.

Uhh, back when he was only doing macking shyt he always talked about "pro black" shyt. He'd talk about it on his podcast as well as his Ustream show YEARRRRRS before Hidden Colors came out. He'd have PPV specials on them.

Here's some links:

http://www.macklessons.com/ppv.php

My nikka you are acting like this dudes lawyer,he has been talking all of this shyt for years to sell DVDs,PERIOD.Whether it be macking or problack material.He has done menial PPV specials and DVDs because not too many people take to his content.

@22:40 this nikka said we need to get some pimpin in the game, come on bruh,quit mouthing off.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have no problem with it at all,where did I say I did? Only thing is dude is no expert on it.

My nikka you are acting like this dudes lawyer,he has been talking all of this shyt for years to sell DVDs,PERIOD.Whether it be macking or problack material.He has done menial PPV specials and DVDs because not too many people take to his content.

@22:40 this nikka said we need to get some pimpin in the game, come on bruh,quit mouthing off.

Breh you're not even making any sense right now :dahell:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Alot of these cats are broke and have no trade or anything to really offer the community in terms of building skills so they become a mouth. It's the only thing they're really good at.

If a biracial ID'S as black and wants to build with black people telling him off top..

First of all you not black is something that will come from the mouth if a broke dude. It serves no purpose for building.

If 3 guys of different races with expert skills are building a house together and one says. First of all you learned how to build houses on youtube and I learned in college. It serves no purpose for what they're ultimate goal is. People with similar ancestry building together for the benefit of all of them.

The only issue we have is white supremacy
I understand your point. My point is that no one here is solving a single thing with these discussions. It's endless rhetoric. It's a pity people will contemplate on their blackness so much...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This post is for like 15 posters....

What if you look like Alicia but have four black grandparents??
Do you understand how things like that are idiotic?
You can't always initially guess that a person is mixed or biracial.

Most mixed black who identify as black... live normal black lives, as blacks... so any sample u can use like tiger woods is grasping at ignorant straws and is a way to form a dishonest argument based in exceptional bullshyt.

And to the other poster: tariq is intelligent enough to not get caught up with fools. When you play the fools game you end up looking like a fool. Lookk at what happened with him and Ya Boy Tommy... he was right but was Wrong!
Tariq is looking at it from a action not JUST talk, and a community building stand point.

Anyone who is disagreeing are either projecting insecure shyt. Or are being divisive... we should be discussing building and connecting not about what black bruh is supposedly not black.

And to the other posters:
Black unifying isn't inspired by white supremacy one drop rules. We aren't even advocating one drop. And if someone is 110% black but doesn't want to be a part and wants to be a c00n then .... peace to them. But if a black person identifies and shared an experience and struggle with us then... we're gonna build with them regardless is these lames don't like it.

And to the confused females on this board: quit making shyt up about whose "representing" the black community , saying only multiracials are pushed. When I think of the mainstream.... I see Oprah, Steve Harvey, if u see celebrity apprentice and other cac shows... you see Naomi Campbell, kenya Moore etc... white supremacy even disrespected all the hard working AA sisters and claimed lupita as the most beautiful on Earth, lol. And then for ever drake theres a nikki manaj and Wayne.
Anyway get your mind right if you're allowing white people to define your people anyway.... we have opportunities RIGHT NOW to have our OWN media.... stupid bytches keep saying stupid shyt.... but please get your mind right.
Wish I could rep this.

Amazing post

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The thing about Tariq is that he is using this pro-black shyt as a vehicle to sell his DVDs, when his previous formats were centered around macking and playa shyt.

If the dude is talking about black empowerment he shoudl stick to it.

You bringing up shyt from the early 90s tho.

Chill on these lazy arguments.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
snoop_family_sports__808994.jpg

Perfect example of how kids from the same mother and father can all have different complexions

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@19:95 did this dude say 21st gangstas ? This nikka tries to hard trying to boost his street cred.
. I stopped listening to this dude after he said we on prison planet, thats fear and bull talking.You have a lot of odds to get over but the planet ain't a prison.

:mjpls: