Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This post is for like 15 posters....

What if you look like Alicia but have four black grandparents??
Do you understand how things like that are idiotic?
You can't always initially guess that a person is mixed or biracial.

Most mixed black who identify as black... live normal black lives, as blacks... so any sample u can use like tiger woods is grasping at ignorant straws and is a way to form a dishonest argument based in exceptional bullshyt.

And to the other poster: tariq is intelligent enough to not get caught up with fools. When you play the fools game you end up looking like a fool. Lookk at what happened with him and Ya Boy Tommy... he was right but was Wrong!
Tariq is looking at it from a action not JUST talk, and a community building stand point.

Anyone who is disagreeing are either projecting insecure shyt. Or are being divisive... we should be discussing building and connecting not about what black bruh is supposedly not black.

And to the other posters:
Black unifying isn't inspired by white supremacy one drop rules. We aren't even advocating one drop. And if someone is 110% black but doesn't want to be a part and wants to be a c00n then .... peace to them. But if a black person identifies and shared an experience and struggle with us then... we're gonna build with them regardless is these lames don't like it.

And to the confused females on this board: quit making shyt up about whose "representing" the black community , saying only multiracials are pushed. When I think of the mainstream.... I see Oprah, Steve Harvey, if u see celebrity apprentice and other cac shows... you see Naomi Campbell, kenya Moore etc... white supremacy even disrespected all the hard working AA sisters and claimed lupita as the most beautiful on Earth, lol. And then for ever drake theres a nikki manaj and Wayne.
Anyway get your mind right if you're allowing white people to define your people anyway.... we have opportunities RIGHT NOW to have our OWN media.... stupid bytches keep saying stupid shyt.... but please get your mind right.

The bolded is why this whole conversation is completely idiotic. I have 3 brothers and we all have the same parents. My skin tone is brown, my oldest brother is more my complexion, my other brother is midnight black, and my other brother is light as fukk.

If you're a victim of the slave trade, you got all types of shyt in you. The only #RealBlacks are the ones in Africa who's family lineage stayed completely African. The rest of us are essentially mutts.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
@19:95 did this dude say 21st gangstas ? This nikka tries to hard trying to boost his street cred.
. I stopped listening to this dude after he said we on prison planet, thats fear and bull talking.You have a lot of odds to get over but the planet ain't a prison.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@19:95 did this dude say 21st gangstas ? This nikka tries to hard trying to boost his street cred.
. I stopped listening to this dude after he said we on prison planet, thats fear and bull talking.You have a lot of odds to get over but the planet ain't a prison.

So you totally missed the analogy huh :dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't you guys get tired of talking about race? There are more constructive topics to be discussed and figured out. It's time to get over it...
Alot of these cats are broke and have no trade or anything to really offer the community in terms of building skills so they become a mouth. It's the only thing they're really good at.

If a biracial ID'S as black and wants to build with black people telling him off top..

First of all you not black is something that will come from the mouth if a broke dude. It serves no purpose for building.

If 3 guys of different races with expert skills are building a house together and one says. First of all you learned how to build houses on youtube and I learned in college. It serves no purpose for what they're ultimate goal is. People with similar ancestry building together for the benefit of all of them.

The only issue we have is white supremacy

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Alot of these cats are broke and have no trade or anything to really offer the community in terms if building skills so they become a mouth. It's the only thing they're really good at.

Are you saying what I think you're saying :huhldup:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He shouldn't be speaking on something he has no knowledge of.
I heard the analogy,and its a bad one for many reasons.

So the issue you have was he mentioned the wrong gang :dwillhuh:

I'm confused breh, break it down for me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are you saying what I think you're saying :huhldup:
I'm saying people talk more when they have less to offer in action.

If someone is like hey I wanna teach brothas how to do networking and someine says.

Why u ain't black

Theyre dumb

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
This was a good show. He went in with the point about infusing melanin into white children who can go into white society undetected.