Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
we're addressing whites supremacy by challenging the idiotic concept of the one drop rule. how are you addressing white supremacy by cosigning it?
how the fukk am I cosigning white supremacy?

You fukking idiot.

Tariq is saying if someone wants to be black...LET THEM. The problem is when "mixed" people pretend they don't have any black lineage AS A RESULT Of the pressure of white supremacy

Why are you playing dumb here?

Goddamn son.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Tariq is saying if someone wants to be black...LET THEM.

i'm saying this is the stupidest fukking rule in the world. go try and be korean and see if they'll let you. go try and be white and see if they'll let you. how can you fight exclusion with inclusion? it just turns the black community into one big bent over vagina.

edit: and typing in large fonts doesnt make your points valid

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm saying this is the stupidest fukking rule in the world. go try and be korean and see if they'll let you. go try and be white and see if they'll let you. how can you fight exclusion with inclusion? it just turns the black community into one big bent over vagina.

I see this "Marcuz" character is still on his "I-hate-and-disagree-with-everything-Tariq-Says-but-I-Tune-in-and-listen-to-everyone-of-his-shows" routine.
:pachaha::russ::lolbron::umad::umad:

Bobby Reds

Banned
Daps
who gives a fukk?

Blackness doesn't exist!

Thats the point here.

Tariq wants equality...and you can't have that when white people come up with these bullshyt ways of dividing people based on bullshyt notions of skin tone.

You're talking about the dude who fukking WAS A SLAVE
Do you agree yes or no, with the statement I made about Fredrick Douglas.

You had white slaves back in the day as well, so all that slave talk means nothing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see this "Marcuz" character is still on his "I-hate-and-disagree-with-everything-Tariq-Says-but-I-Tune-in-and-listen-to-everyone-of-his-shows" routine.
:pachaha::russ::lolbron::umad::umad:

i dont hate everything tariq says. when he's discussing group economics and white supremacy, i'm fully onboard. when he's talking about how to mack women, or his ideologies on what it means to be black, i disagree.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
You bringing up shyt from the early 90s tho.

Chill on these lazy arguments.

What in the world would you mean about lazy arguments.it doesn't matter, cause Tariq is the one still talking about his past like it is profound. Plus, Tariq is a nikka who likes to bring up everyone's trackrecord,he talks about celerbrities past doings from the 80s and 90s, deal with the facts breh.

You do realize there is a real Mexican gang in LA called 21st Street.
http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/cityofla/eastside/21street#sthash.n82jPWR7.dpbs
The movie Colors also depicted the 21st Street gang

Some of you brehs let your hating get in the way of facts
LOL

Are you familiar with the SoCal area?You just decide to reach and pull a random hood off of streetgangs with out knowing the record.

Alright 1 thats a gang in Riverside not LA. Second they not thick enough to have their own car behind the wall.

Bobby Reds

Banned
Daps
Diversion from debating the topic.

6bn1OrE.png
Erm no. YOU introduced that to the argument, let me remind you...

I swear day after day I realize how stupid some of you are with these arguments. Like its not even an education thing some of you are truly dumb as rocks. Like the only sense it makes being this stupid is that you guys are SWS agents sent here so people can argue if Fredrick Douglas is black instead of us creating strategies of empowerment. Like Tariq said, you idiots are arguing crap that has nothing to do with anything when it comes to overcoming the system. Christ we need to start negging on site and let any thread hat deflects the real problem fall to the bushes.

Im done debating with you now, your either EXTREMELY forgetful, or on some kind of drugs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What in the world would you mean about lazy arguments.it doesn't matter, cause Tariq is the one still talking about his past like it is profound. Plus, Tariq is a nikka who likes to bring up everyone's trackrecord,he talks about celerbrities past doings from the 80s and 90s, deal with the facts breh.

Are you familiar with the SoCal area?You just decide to reach and pull a random hood off of streetgangs with out knowing the record.

Alright 1 thats a gang in Riverside not LA. Second they not thick enough to have their own car behind the wall.
because nikkas PAST haven't changed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

who gives a fukk about Korea

We're talking about white supremacy, not the price of milk.

Stay on topic.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who gives a fukk about Korea

We're talking about white supremacy, not the price of milk.

Stay on topic.

i am staying on topic, according to tariq, white supremacy is global. so i'm using EVERY OTHER GROUP as an example. YOU stay on topic, how can we fight exclusion with inclusion?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Breh you're not even making any sense right now :dahell:
No it makes sense ,its just that you're somebody that wants to follow this dude blindly, being in complete denial of the facts,join a new fanclub breh.

LOL you reaching bro, Tariq was talking about Mexican gang dealings in jail in LA.And the 21st Snoop is talking about are about black ridaz in Long Beach not LA,I am assuming you not familiar with Socal?!:whew:

because nikkas PAST haven't changed.

Really and how has Tariq changed, really? Plus he the nikka that still brings his past up and act like he got down bigtime in the streets stop reaching .He should stick to his curriculum,be an online commentator, not a fake activists.