Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I swear day after day I realize how stupid some of you are with these arguments. Like its not even an education thing some of you are truly dumb as rocks. Like the only sense it makes being this stupid is that you guys are SWS agents sent here so people can argue if Fredrick Douglas is black instead of us creating strategies of empowerment. Like Tariq said, you idiots are arguing crap that has nothing to do with anything when it comes to overcoming the system. Christ we need to start negging on site and let any thread hat deflects the real problem fall to the bushes.

Bobby Reds

Banned
Daps
I swear day after day I realize how stupid some of you are with these arguments. Like its not even an education thing some of you are truly dumb as rocks. Like the only sense it makes being this stupid is that you guys are SWS agents sent here so people can argue if Fredrick Douglas is black instead of us creating strategies of empowerment. Like Tariq said, you idiots are arguing crap that has nothing to do with anything when it comes to overcoming the system. Christ we need to start negging on site and let any thread hat deflects the real problem fall to the bushes.
So what are you actively doing to overcome the system?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Snake Puppy, we have the power to reject the one drop rule, but we choose not to. which is why dudes will travel all over the world to find brown people to one drop into the group. if white supremacy disappeared tomorrow, you'd still cosign the one drop rule.

Breh my mom is quadroon, let me rock w/ #TeamMixed my nikka :blessed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what are you actively doing to overcome the system?
Diversion from debating the topic.

6bn1OrE.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody is bickering of skin tones.

Fredrick Douglas is not black. He is bi-racial. That is a fact. I don't understand what is so hard to comprehend.
who gives a fukk?

Blackness doesn't exist!

Thats the point here.

Tariq wants equality...and you can't have that when white people come up with these bullshyt ways of dividing people based on bullshyt notions of skin tone.

You're talking about the dude who fukking WAS A SLAVE

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dudes trying their hardest to not talk about white supremacy but wanna talk about who gets to be "black" or not

talk about "i'm biracial"

OK. No shyt. You have mixed complexion...but race doesn't matter.

This is why tariq is PRO-melanoid. Not "black"

Y'all gotta understand the argument before you try to debate it.