Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
If youre "biracial" and identify with Black people, youre mixed-Black. Youre still Black, but you have recent non-Black dna in you.

That was easy:obama:
LOL you dudes are trying every which way to twist this rather than calling it was it is...

If you're biracial, you are just that--a hybrid of both races. You aren't black or white alone, you're both. It doesn't matter whatnyou call yourself, or what Todd from Human Resources sees you as--it won't change your DNA

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:russ: Thanks for your honesty but why did you leap to a Tiger Woods for your example? According to your logic a person who is 100% African blood would be more black than 90 or so percent of the descendants of slaves outside of Africa which includes all of the "blacks" who post here. I asked if you're pure African because I want these idiots to see who they're cosigning. When Africans come over here not wanting to be associated with AAs because they consider us "tainted/diluted" and not really black(which is the same bullshyt they're trying to run) they won't take offense.
Actually...they are. I have no qualms admitting that.

i've conducted a DNA test on myself and discovered that I was 85-90% of West/Southern African descent. The facts being what they are, I would whole heartedly admit that someone who's lineage from Ghana for example is more "pure" or is "blacker" by comparison. It's an insignificant difference though....

That being said, you dudes are just being disingenuous about it by creating this argument and youre attempting to concoct this to be some sort of quasi-Nazi like "purist" debate about it.

It's not a question of "purity" necessarily, or exclusion, but you have people who are literally 50% of another haplo group/race straight up denying who they are...it's just mind blowing to say the least :mindblown:.

And you dudes really need to stop with this "by the decimal point" percentage arguments...you know damn well that's not what some of us are talking about...some of us simply don't see Vanessa Williams and Lupita Nyongo as being 100% the same socially or genetically because they aren't.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Why cant I use Tiger as an example..weren't people were saying he's Black, that his Pop's Black..but his mother Asian and Tiger denied ever being Black.
I didn't day that you couldn't use Tiger Woods. Can you read?

Yes, an African who is 100% Black is technically more Black than someone who is only 90% Black. Why is that so hard to understand, did you fail arithmetic?
I understand your stupid ass like of thinking just fine. I told you, I just wanted you to be extra clear for all the idiots on your side of the issue.

Africans do recognize African Americans as their brothers and sisters
No, there are many Africans who don't look at AAs as brothers/sisters because they consider us to be "diluted/tainted". Following your logic, they're right.

but not if you look like Drake and Alicia and then try claim your'e Black too.
What if you look like Tisha Campbell? Russell Wilson? They both have two black parents.

That's disrespectful and playing Africans for fukking idiots and fools who dont know themselves.
African didn't create the term "black" to describe themselves. They don't own the term nor do they set the criteria for who qualifies for the term. I'm just humoring you here illustrating how nonsensical your position is.

Africans come to the US expecting to associate with their African American brothers and sisters, but get dissed for having different principles, culture and goals in life and called African booty scratchers etc.
There are some AAs who think that they are better than native Africans and there are some native Africans who are better than AAs. My point was that according to your logic, the native Africans who feel as if they are better or more authentically black than AAs are correct.

look, your problem it seems is you want all mixed people no matter the ratio of blood to be seen as equally Black and the same as those with no mix, and thats never going to happen.
No, my position is that race has nothing to with blood ratios because it's a social classification not based on genetics. Black is a social classification. You're either classified as black or you're or you're not. Biracial or mixed people of African descent have always been classified as black. Facts. Your problem is that your mind is too weak to deal with reality.

Africans arent stupid, they know exactly who's Black and who isnt. They'll see most African Americans as equally Black even if they are only 80% African, but if you look too white they will not. They'll call you 'colored' or 'white' or whatever term they use for mixed people. heavily xixed people have their own category in Africa, they arent seen as Blacks.
You hardly qualify as a spokesperson for all Africans. So save that and just speak for yourself.

I've already pointed out that there are som native Africans who don't see AAs as "equally black" and according to your own logic they're correct in feeling that way. So save the moonwalking and back pedaling. If having non African admixture prevents mixed people from being black then most AAs aren't black. You've got to be consistent if you want to be taken seriously. You're talking a bunch of arbitrary bullshyt.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
You can kiss black ass...I been here for years. You got a lot of nerve but no brains. Calling someone a cracker and you got some white woman in your avatar...

Ok...so take a c00n alert. I've yet to insult your intelligence so That "no brains" was unnecessary because this is a thread about race. Forgive people for being on topic. There's a world wide web out there if you don't want to participate. My bad for insulting your heritage, fam.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Ok...so take a c00n alert. I've yet to insult your intelligence so That "no brains" was unnecessary because this is a thread about race. Forgive people for being on topic. There's a world wide web out there if you don't want to participate. My bad for insulting your heritage, fam.
You backpedaling bytch, you should just stop while you're behind. Take a c00n alert? Please. Why don't you just apologize and leave me alone and stop saving face?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Actually...they are. I have no qualms admitting that.

i've conducted a DNA test on myself and discovered that I was 85-90% of West/Southern African descent. The facts being what they are, I would whole heartedly admit that someone who's lineage from Ghana for example is more "pure" or is "blacker" by comparison. It's an insignificant difference though....

That being said, you dudes are just being disingenuous about it by creating this argument and youre attempting to concoct this to be some sort of quasi-Nazi like "purist" argument. It's not a question of "purity" necessarily, or exclusion, but you have people who are literally 50% of another haplo group/race straight up denying who they are...it's just mind blowing to say the least :mindblown:.

And you dudes really need to stop with this "by decimal point" percentage arguments...you know damn well that's not what some of us are talking about...some of us simply don't see Vanessa Williams and Lupita Nyongo as being 100% the same socially or genetically.
Uoure a fukking idiot then:yeshrug: