Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It is a fact. One of my homies learned that shyt the hard when he was doing some dirt with some mexican cat. I told his ass if yall nikkas get caught and yall hit that county; that mexican is going to choose his side and you better do the same. Bruh was like naw. Them nikkas got popped and they sent both of them to twin towers and he thought they was going to stick together when they got to the county; the mexican cat left his ass and went to the sur side and the homie had to chose his side. Then the mexican cat posted bail and dipped.
Why didn't he just choose the mixed side :mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What do you think that it would mean?
Let's suppose I am..what would that mean to you?
It would mean absolutely nothing to me but I wonder what it would mean to you. Your comment about "cac blood" had a negative connotation to it. Is it fair to assume that you feel that blacks of 100% pure African blood are better and more black than those with non African admixture?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Man I just don't understand why it's such a hard concept to accept that a bi-racial person is made up of two races. That person cannot deny or claim just one portion of their lineage and from what I remember of the U-stream show that was the premise of the two callers argument. We as black people can't just force them into our fold or assume they want to be identified as black just because they have a black parent or grandparent.

It's not a matter of them choosing. The rest of the world will force them to one side.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It would mean absolutely nothing to me but I wonder what it would mean to you. Your comment about "cac blood" had a negative connotation to it. Is it fair to assume that you feel that blacks of 100% pure African blood are better and more black than those with non African admixture?

Yes. They are far far Blacker..hate to say it but its true. How you going to try compare the genuine article to a half ass??
Fact: A dude from Uganda is Blacker than Tiger Woods etc could ever be.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
my dude started to doing mental backflips and cartwheels to explain his theory on why biracials may or may not identify with black folks. shyt began to sound like semi-coherent crack ramblings. he also spent half of the podcast trying to twist and turn the ODR to fit his "we're all black" narrative.
He more or less echied what I've been saying. :whoo: it's time you concede to this subject so we can move onto economics and getting paid.