Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
He really going hard for his paper. I never knock a hustle. He definitely gonna get these folks to fund his family vacations for the next year............................

Aint nothing to it but to do it. :salute:
its not running game. its not a hustle, he's going by history and the ideology of white supremacy

he actually put something out there to help his people that care

some ppl just don't agree with observation

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Are we listening to the same show ?those two idiotic callers won't saying shyt and that Frederick Douglas shouldn't be considered black is one of the most retarded statements I've heard

It was a good talk; I have no complaints. Black people need to get this money and need to stop all this arguing about bullshyt.

its not running game. its not a hustle, he's going by history and the ideology of white supremacy

he actually put something out there to help his people that care

some ppl just don't agree with observation

:blessed: brothas with some damn sense :salute:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Blacks outside of Africa are already "tainted and diluted". You people are stupid as fukk:pachaha:

As the saying goes, 'when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging'..does that even register with your simple feeble mind? Here, let me help you. It means if damage has been done to an extent, it must be immediately stopped and not prolonged. I know some of you are mixed and feeling left out in the cold, but dont try force us to identify with people that harbor vast doses of cac blood.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
As the saying goes, 'when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging'..does that even register with your simple feeble mind? Here, let me help you. It means if damage has been done to an extent, it must be immediately stopped and not prolonged. I know some of you are mixed and feeling left out in the cold, but dont try force us to identify with people that harbor vast doses of cac blood.
Are you 100% African?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what are the benefits to one drop ruling ourselves to death? why can't you answer that? i know we've gotta have a better answer than frederick douglass.
Reminding people to stop ignoring the other parts of their lineage.

Its ONLY used when people forget the fact that:

1. Society will treat you as black
2. You can't just lcim the white side of you when convenient .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This isn't true and there are biological tenets to blackness and whiteness. The two concepts don't just exist in ambiguous terms. I can stick a needle in a person's arm and tell their race purely from data on a computer screen. If ethnicity doesn't exist, how is such possible?
This isn't the same thing.

Everyone has unique traits about them and certain traits are predominately found in certain demographics as a result of until relatively recently, isolated evolution on a scale that reinforced selection for certain traits...but we're all human as long as we can make babies with one another. But still, just because some traits are found within certain populations doesn't mean "blackness" means something. It doesn't. Melanin is merely a pigment. Theres nothing that links pigmented people together other than subsiding in tropical climates historically. Same with white people. Diversity is present all within their ranks. The problem is when generalities are made towards anyone with visually (and hence inaccurate) designations of melanin are used to decide some sort of racial predilection...and this isn't true.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Man I just don't understand why it's such a hard concept to accept that a bi-racial person is made up of two races. That person cannot deny or claim just one portion of their lineage and from what I remember of the U-stream show that was the premise of the two callers argument. We as black people can't just force them into our fold or assume they want to be identified as black just because they have a black parent or grandparent.