Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
@TMNT4000 actually no. You are the only one who said Tariq contradicted himself. The crazy part is...you didn't listen to the podcast because you were "scared to listen"...smh.
I took backflips and cartwheels as contradicting, if that wasn't what he meant than I'm wrong.:yeshrug:

But I already seen his debate on this subject with AfroBabe to know I don't agree with him on this issue and I feel he's dead wrong on why we should call biracial's black.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peoples like African Americans are really only confused because of IR and presence of other races. People from black country have no such confusion within said countries themselves because there is nothing be confused about.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you against people identifying with black?

Blackness doesn't exist. Whiteness doesn't exist. Outside of america, skin tone is merely a shade in MOST places.

This isn't true and there are biological tenets to blackness and whiteness. The two concepts don't just exist in ambiguous terms. I can stick a needle in a person's arm and tell their race purely from data on a computer screen. If ethnicity doesn't exist, how is such possible?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
No it's not. It's a fact

It is a fact. One of my homies learned that shyt the hard when he was doing some dirt with some mexican cat. I told his ass if yall nikkas get caught and yall hit that county; that mexican is going to choose his side and you better do the same. Bruh was like naw. Them nikkas got popped and they sent both of them to twin towers and he thought they was going to stick together when they got to the county; the mexican cat left his ass and went to the sur side and the homie had to chose his side. Then the mexican cat posted bail and dipped.

Last edited:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I took backflips and cartwheels as contradicting, if that wasn't what he meant than I'm wrong.:yeshrug:

But I already seen his debate on this subject with AfroBabe to know I don't agree with him on this issue and I feel he's dead wrong on why we should call biracial's black.
my dude started to doing mental backflips and cartwheels to explain his theory on why biracials may or may not identify with black folks. shyt began to sound like semi-coherent crack ramblings. he also spent half of the podcast trying to twist and turn the ODR to fit his "we're all black" narrative.

He's right, despite backflips. Everyone is black.

This isn't true and there are biological tenets to blackness and whiteness. The two concepts don't just exist in ambiguous terms. I can stick a needle in a person's arm and tell their race purely from data on a computer screen. If ethnicity doesn't exist, how is such possible?

Mentality, which was mentioned. He specifically said melanoid in body and mind.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
If youre "biracial" and identify with Black people, youre mixed-Black. Youre still Black, but you have recent non-Black dna in you.

That was easy:obama: