Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Ppl are saying

Blk + non blk(white, asian, latin) = mixed non blk < this person is being skipped because its being said they are not, and cannot claim to be black, but they can create a blk child if they get with a black person.

To your question that's exactly the point I'm making. There shouldn't be a more or less black discussion. If you have black in you, and are for black prosperity go ahead and say you're black.

But use common sense, and not say some shyt like well can craig cobb claim to be black.
Yes they can because they half-black themselves, and goes right black to the black+non-black union, why can they're child be black but the non-black can't call themselves black or called they're child white if we go with your reasoning?

And why does biracial's have to be called black if they support their black said? There are non-blacks down for black prosperity, should they be called black to?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That makes no sense. I dumped them because I couldn't satisfy them. This is the kind of warped mindstate that is keeping you single and men not returning your thirsty texts. :wow:

fukk the chinese alot of men would rather be with a playstation then return your phone calls :ld:

You don't gotta lie to kick it tink tink. You know they dropped you like a hot potato and you went and found you a lil domesticated Chinese lady. Congrats. :obama:

MaLi

Pro
Daps
So does this mean many of the east African brehs and brehettes are not Black, and actually mixed too?? Theres a thread around here showing how horner tribes have non African/Black DNA in them?

Can the Eritreans and Ethiopians correct me or point me in the right direction?

I've also seen posts stating that you need a BLACK MOTHER and BLACK FATHER to produce a BLACK CHILD... How can mixed-Black person create a "Black" child with a "full" Black person? And if that child has another child with a different "full" Black person, that child would still be "mixed" based on one of his/her parents being mixed themselves... when does it stop? When are we Black again:patrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You don't gotta lie to kick it tink tink. You know they dropped you like a hot potato and you went and found you a lil domesticated Chinese lady. Congrats. :obama:
Youre so vile. Elle all I'm saying is how can you fault men for being led by our dikks when you are also led by our dikks. Our. <----------- see what I did there :heh: I'm cute

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm vile and I can't keep a man, you can't get it up or satisfy a woman that isn't used to disappointments. We even. :manny:
Stop it. Them girls were my Elle Drivers and I still get them insulting racist Elle Driver texts askin for dikk.

"So you still with Chun li? :aicmon: wanna smoke?"

:snoop: Elle Drivers will ruin your life

Tae

All Star
Daps
So does this mean many of the east African brehs and brehettes are not Black, and actually mixed too?? Theres a thread around here showing how horner tribes have non African/Black DNA in them?

Can the Eritreans and Ethiopians correct me or point me in the right direction?

I've also seen posts stating that you need a BLACK MOTHER and BLACK FATHER to produce a BLACK CHILD... How can mixed-Black person create a "Black" child with a "full" Black person? And if that child has another child with a different "full" Black person, that child would still be "mixed" based on one of his/her parents being mixed themselves... when does it stop? When are we Black again:patrice:

Some East and North Africans consider themselves black some don't :yeshrug:. I'd hope most of them know enough about their history and ancestors to know where they fall in line.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This debate is so stupid. Unless you want to have people carry around a dna test, people who have african features can label themselves black because of shared experience. A group of black people will always be more powerful than a collection of individuals who are infighting to see who is more genetically pure. It's fukking stupid. Newsflash but everyone outside of Africa isn't genetically pure, and it would be good for people to stop focusing on such a dumb divisive topic like this and instead focus on black economics, you know something that actually matters.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Some East and North Africans consider themselves black some don't :yeshrug:. I'd hope most of them know enough about their history and ancestors to know where they fall in line.

According to a bunch of posts on the coli, anybody that is "mixed" is biracial and NOT Black. In my experience with East African Abyssinians, they consider themselves "Black". Most of the posters that claim east Africa/Abyssinian, also consider themselves Black... But according to the data, many horners actually have non African dna... So does this mean they are biracial or mixed, and not Black?