Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Size queen? Is that why you married a chinese woman instead of a black woman?
Awww po lil tink tink. :(
That's the Elle Driver I know. I dont know who that broad you were just pretending to be was :heh:

I was dating 3 black women when i met my wife. She was what all three of them did for me in one person.

It was the right thing to do.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, that is ALL that its been about. Making sure they have their half white, almost white woman

Trophy. These dudes can't even appreciate black beauty without adding a white mans DNA
. :pachaha:

That's a damn shame. :snoop:
We love y'all too.

But we also love dimes :ld: why can't you just understand this. Beautiful women trump all things. We takin these biracial dimes and you gonna have to eat that. You want a cac anyway so why would you care

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That's the Elle Driver I know. I dont know who that broad you were just pretending to be was :heh:

I was dating 3 black women when i met my wife. She was what all three of them did for me in one person.

It was the right thing to do.

So you couldnt satisfy three black women so you married a Chinese woman. At least you're honest. :obama:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry but do you really think we are going to leave these earth angels behind? You out your rabid ass mind. Please don't let these brothas trick you into thinking they can just toss these women aside like fukk outta here.
images

images

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
So wait black+non-black is not skipping but black-half-black is?

Which offspring is more black, the black+non-black union or the black+half-black union?

Ppl are saying

Blk + non blk(white, asian, latin) = mixed non blk < this person is being skipped because its being said they are not, and cannot claim to be black, but they can create a blk child if they get with a black person.

To your question that's exactly the point I'm making. There shouldn't be a more or less black discussion. If you have black in you, and are for black prosperity go ahead and say you're black.

But use common sense, and not say some shyt like well can craig cobb claim to be black.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you couldnt satisfy three black women so you married a Chinese woman. At least you're honest. :obama:
I wasn't satisfied with their performances outside the bedroom. So

:camby:

Probably why your single and struggling. You can ride a mean dikk but burn a bowl of cereal. There is an over abundance of black women that are good in bed and an under abundance of black women with domestic talents

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You're mixed, just like Sasha and Malia :manny:
I don't agree with that, it will make more sense if that biracial's produces with someone that isn't 2 races their part of.

Example, Biracial(Black+White)+Asian=Mixed.

And if you still call black+half-black=Mixed, when does it stop being mix if they stay producing with they're black side?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I wasn't satisfied with their performances outside the bedroom. So

:camby:

Probably why your single and struggling. You can ride a mean dikk but burn a bowl of cereal. There is an over abundance of black women that are good in bed and an under abundance of black women with domestic talents
Struggling? Says the man who had to run to a Chinese woman cause he couldn't satisfy not one, not two, but three black women. :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Struggling? Says the man who had to run to a Chinese woman cause he couldn't satisfy not one, not two, but three black women. :russ:
That makes no sense. I dumped them because I couldn't satisfy them. This is the kind of warped mindstate that is keeping you single and men not returning your thirsty texts. :wow:

fukk the chinese alot of men would rather be with a playstation then return your phone calls :ld: